+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how should i ask my ex to hang out ???

how should i ask my ex to hang out ???

hey there, as a lot of you know i have posted some threads on my ex , i have a bit of a different question this time, we broke up approx on the 26th of Oct last month, i did about 14 days of no contact then i called her tonight, she sounded fairly pleased to hear from me and and the convo was short and sweet, simple how are things and what not, however i would like to take it further and ask to hang out, just something innocent and i m not sure how to go about doing that or how long i should wait from speaking to her today to calling here again and asking to hang , or should i talk to her on the phone a few more times first?. I have been making some good changes about myself changing some of the reasons for the breakup and i would like to try and spend time with her again , should i tell her iv made changes or should i just try to establish a new connection with her again ,

overall i am looking for advice on how to better my chances with her, this woman means sooooo much o me , any advice would be welcome

Thank you

Give it some time. Consider the conversation you had as motivation to further better yourself. Keep it up. Maybe she will call within the next few days, maybe not. Let her come to you. So when she calls you or you call her you will be an even better you!

I agree about giving it a little bit of time. You don't want to rush things. Wait before calling her at first. Let the frequency of calling build naturally if it does. It is not unusual to be happy to talk to the person you broke up with but it's definitely not a guarantee that she wants to get back together. However you can be assured that she does care about you so you may have a little wiggle room in that. I would strongly caution against rushing. If she does have feelings for you it's likely that she is unsure about things after the breakup. Rushing won't help. Good luck!

Just meet with her for ex. on some party, talk with her about anything important, not about yours relationship. Be her friend, and maybe with some time, she will want You to come back.

thanks for all the advice, i really want to call her and begin the communication again, but i know after talking to her she may be thinking about me a little bit and calling too soon may decrease her feelings, if she still has any, i dont want to wait too long tho, do you think a week or so wold be okay to call again ? not too soon. not too late, just to have another nice conversation about whatever , i have no intention of saying anything relationship wise, its all in the past, i just wana build something new, starting with talking on the phone a few times then in a couple weeks or so seeing if she wants to go for a drink or something innocent . i know that if i saw anything about waning her back the words wont come out right so i do wana be friends with her and show her why she fell for me before, it was such a great relationship and her feelings were soo strong,

Whereabouts in Canada are you at brando?
    Learn to love yourself - the only 100% unconditional love you'll ever get

i am in calgary, alberta