+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: did he cum or precum?

did he cum or precum?

i was hooking up with this guy and he had some wetness (thought it was pre cum) but then he was soft.
    so did he cum? or did he lose erection from the pre cum? or was he turned off?
    i didnt wanna ask and i didnt wanna pay too much attention to embarrass him but im wondering what happened lol

Cum is much stickier than pre cum. Pre cum shouldn't make a guy go soft. Either this guy was a premature ejaculator (if sticky), or he wasn't too excited (if not sticky).
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

yea but thats normal to have pre cum and then be soft? doesnt pre cum mean hes excited? but then all of a sudden hes not?

It can happen. Drugs, alcohol, mood, health, all kinds of factors can affect a guy's capacity for arousal adversely. The pre cum itself would not cause a guy to lose an erection. One time, this woman teased me with a partial blowjob on our second date. There was some pre cum and she stopped, thinking that I had come in her mouth. I hadn't come yet and was still ready for action, but the next thing I know, she's getting dressed and heading for the door. I couldn't sleep that night, and it seemed like it was more than 24 hours before that erection went away.

so its possible to have pre cum and then be soft?

It's happened to me. There was this other time when I was getting a blowjob while I was tired and drunk, and I suddenly decided that she had big man hands (thanks, Seinfeld). The idea bothered me so much that I suddenly lost the erection. I tried to tell her that I came so she wouldn't feel bad about it, but she could tell.

hahaaa i wonder if he thought something bad about me and went soft. haha but i dont have man hands at all

Maybe he realized that you remind him of somebody he knows, and there's a negative association there.

haha i dont know. maybe i was just a turn off cause he thinks im too slutty. this is the guy that i think we moved a little too quickly. we had like 4 dates and 2 of them we hooked up alot

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Maybe he realized that you remind him of somebody he knows, and there's a negative association there.
    You make me laugh.

Also, he could have other reasons why he lost his erection. I was with a guy for a LONG time who was crazy into me. We had sex all the time, but sometimes he'd lose his erection. Come to find out..it was related to some prescriptions he'd been taking.

There are tons of factors to consider. I'd wait it out and see his actions the next time you're together. Don't jump to conclusions....that'll just make you crazy.

and sometimes it takes more to get it up lol

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just ask him if he came...either he will happily tell you he did or he will get all(rightly) embarassed because he didnt. Win win situation
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

well i cant ask now, its been like a week, but dam thinking about it i wish i did ask!

From my experience... that was definitely precum or as some said premature... but really I think if it came to that you would have noticed... well I think it's pretty obvious when I'm feeling ecstasy/utopia so I'd guess precum! heh
    Last edited by s3r10u5am; 19-11-10 at 08:01 AM.

"...doesnt pre cum mean hes excited?..."
    Pre-cum means he WAS excited. A guy doesn't need to orgasm to lose an erection.

-PP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast