+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Men faking orgasm

Men faking orgasm

I read an article today that says more and more men are faking their orgasms. Previously, people thought only women fake orgasms to protect their man's ego. It turns out many men with desensitized penis or taking medication often take too long to orgasm, so they have to fake it. Unfortunately, I am in that group.

I started taking low levels of serotonin for my depression a few months ago. It didn't interfere with my sex life at all, but sometimes it takes me FOREVER to cum. When my girlfriend gives me a blowjob, she expects me to cum in her mouth as she swallows. One time, it took so long, she got tired and mad because she thought I wasn't turned on. I got worried.... So the next time, out of desperation, I faked it. Because she takes me all the way back to her throat, she didn't realize no cum came out! Whew! Also, one time I faked it, and she kept on sucking, and I had a real one 1 minute later. She commented, "how did you cum so quickly twice in a row????!" So now I am in the habit of faking it during oral sex, and sometimes during intercourse. Inside a condom is easy to fake. But since we don't use condom that often, I basically pull out and press my body against her. There is enough wetness to look like cum when it's spread all over. Sometimes I feel guilty, but at times I feel it is necessary. She comes many times during our love-making, so my orgasm basically determines when we are done, as she could go on indefinitely I think.

Question: Do any of you know men who fake cumming? If so, how do they address it?

Well once... this chick was taking forever to suck me off... she couldnt suck hard at all... I kept telling her suck harder and dont use your teeth and focus on the head... she didnt get the idea and so in the end I could tell she hated it and her nose started running which was real gross so I faked it... I think she was happy that it was over... I never have the need to do it as its usually fine and utopia comes fast but seriously... that was a weird event... snot... bleh...

Well I'd know if he was faking it....

There would be no need for the toilet roll !

And how can you not know if someone has shot in your throat. Obviously she was a bit simple or has no sense of taste.

I tend to have this problem when I use condoms (lasting forever in bed). So the solution for me is pretty simple, but not a risk I'm willing to take with every girl... and I've only had one gf EVER who could get me off through oral and she was pretty good at that. I've also had trouble 'finishing the job' with the last girl I slept with. I think it's because there was no attachment, though, and maybe because I didn't find her attractive (she was good looking, just not my taste)

One thing you could try is foreskin restoration. This iis a process that takes 1-2 years, but it's possible to regrow your entire foreskin. I have been doing this for a few months and I've found that I've gained some more sensitivity. Another thing you could try is using a pocket pussy. Your hands are pretty rough and masturbation can easily desensitize your penis. Actually, these feel pretty damn good and you should get one anyway.

You also shouldn't focus so much thought on cumming, or feel obligated to cum. If your gf doesn't enjoy giving you oral then she should stop - it's important to keep communication open about sex. If she's not doing something you like, you need to tell her that. I never enjoyed oral sex myself until I found out I like having my balls licked and sucked on. That changed it for me. Don't get so worked up about cumming, though. Just focus on the pleasure you get. A fun game to play is to do 69, with the one rule being that if the other person doesn't do something you like, you stop licking/sucking them.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 19-11-10 at 09:26 AM.

A few times I"ve been unable to cum due to tiredness. being off colour or just plain drunk. I just said to my GF that I couldn't cum and she was fine about it.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeh...how did you fake it when she was sucking you off?? She probably knew you didnt cum but was just glad she could stop!!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've never had to fake an orgasm. Sometimes if we're in a rush I won't be able to get off through intercourse quick enough, but that can be resolved easily by her going down on me.

I guess older guys might run into that problem, though.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

speak to her ? she might understand . you might start to enjoy sex as you wont be worrying about it .

Quote Originally Posted by sapha1 View Post
    speak to her ? she might understand . you might start to enjoy sex as you wont be worrying about it .
    Exactly. I'm 46 and sometimes can't come due to various circumstances but if she's had plenty of pleasure it's ok.Talk

I have always a number of orgasms and it happens when I ejaculate and this is one of the things one enjoys when one cums. There was never a moment when I have no orgasm but I do not what will happen when I start aging