+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm confused...he's he interested?

I'm confused...he's he interested?

Hi!I'm new here,I'm 18 and I'm interested in a guy 3 years younger than me.Let's call him Mario.Well,I met this guy 3 weeks ago and his from my school
    Before we had met,I met his uncle 1st(which is 4 years older than me),because his uncle went up to Mario and said him to tell me that he wanted to meet me.Anyway,at school Mario,who didn't notice me at 1st started to look at me,or when he was with his pals,everyone would look at me.That happened more than once.Even one day,at school,I was in the block,next to my locker and there was mario and another friend,who saw me and said something like "Hey Mario..." and pointed his chin towards me.
    Some weeks passed and this kind of thing would happen frequently.Sometimes I would even hear some of his friends calling me hot and stuff like that,but not him.He seemed more reserved,most probably 'cause his uncle knew me.
    He didn't know my age,but when his uncle told him about my age,he made a face like "Jeesh,she's older than I thought...".Since then he wouldn't look at me as much as he did before.Anyway,this school year begun and sometimes when I was nearby he would look at me and sort of smile.
    So,after trying hard to meet,a friend of mine who also knows him,would grab him from his arm,when he was passing on the hallway and say something like "This's Rachel(my name)...".He would stare at me and say nothing,and if I didn't say hi he wouldn't do anything at all.I think that was because he wasn't expecting me wanting to meet him.A couple of minutes later after we were introduced to him,he went up to his colleages and the minute I looked he was saying something to them,and then everybody looked at me,including him.
    Days passed and everytime we passed by,I would greet him.A few times he would even make some comments like one day I came to the school with braids(which is very unnusual) and he wsaid:"You have there some nice braids..." and I was like:"Yeah...Do you want me to make one to you...",stuff like that.
    A few days ago I went up to him and ask him his phone number.I thought he wouldn't give it to me or give me some excuse,but he gave it to me.I was like "I want to ask you something:Can you give me your phone number?",and he was like "Ok".
    Thursday I was with the friend that introduced him to me,and some other friends,he passed by,and he messed with her,but didn't say nothing at all to me.
    Yesterday, I was heading to school and the school bus where my friends and him go,passed me by.When I got to school and talked to my friends that said that he stared looking at me,as I was passing by and when I stayed a little behind,he turned all around on his seat to see me,but after my 1st class in the morning,I passed right next to him,looked at him surprised because I wasn't expecting to find him there and he didn't say anything at all to me.
    I know that guys of his age(14) have some strange behaviours,but I don't know if he's interested in me or not.He's not shy,so that isn't his problem.I really need to hear some opinions.
    Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post!!

rachel,
    i know that you like this guy but he is only 14 and soon you wont even be in school with him anymore. your life will change and you will elave him behind and trust me u will have many boyfriends that will come and go. i think that you should move on and not worry about this boy and are u in the us? if so its illegal for and 18 yr old to go out with a 14 yr old!

No,I'm not on the U.S and here isn't illegal.

ur 18 n he is 14? Well, in my HUMBLE opinion....ur dating a guy younger than u are by 3 years.....wow......i would say.... NO.
    \
    Screw it and move on

King Zarathu Guest
    try getting to the point with him. if he doesn't like you because you are older, then you will really have to get over him. otherwise he will be interested in sex only then leave you--*sigh* The Mind of a SmartAss

so, to sum it all up, you have 2 choices:

1) Get to the point with him, tell him you are interested in dating him and.... ****ing him?

2) Get over him and realize what blue said above ^^^^.

what country are you from?

come on....it is very hard to maintian that relationship. Very hard. It will just be the matter of ****ing. That's all

just like me and LTs XP
    Last edited by kanzaki; 14-11-04 at 02:41 AM.

King Zarathu Guest
    LOL

hee hee that made me smile
    yes.. it would be just like us.. (how old are you again? lol)

racheal is 18

i am 16

u are 14. Am i right?

King Zarathu Guest
    oh baby! you're 16? heh.. i'm gonna drive ur car got any pics?

...Am i right?
    you're a woman.. what do you think?! yes you're right lol

If he's interested in me it certainly isn't to ****,most probably make out...
    I also have that big tendecy to younger guys...dunno why...

King Zarathu Guest
    did a younger brother hate you or something?

you see, my stepmom has an attraction for older men because she never really had a relationship with her dad because he never really cared about her. she's 32 and my dad is 46.

yeah that's what i said

I don't have brothers nor sisters.

King Zarathu Guest
    then maybe your extreme desire to have one causes you to feel attraction towards kids you wish were your sibblings.

Yeah,perhaps that's the explanation,though I know a few friends that don't have sibblings and still don't feel atracted to younger kids...

King Zarathu Guest
    but they don't have a desire for a sibbling as strong as your desire is.
    Last edited by King Zarathu; 15-11-04 at 01:23 AM. Reason: spelling

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast