+ Follow This Topic

Thread: In severe need of advice

In severe need of advice

I am A. I have known this guy B for almost 10 months now. When we first met, he seemed very keen to get to know me. But I was not ready for a relationship and ignored him.

But eventually we met on the days that we went to work together (we worked in different shifts).

I was afraid to get involved with him because I did not want to get hurt (as I did in previous cases).

But I realized that he is a nice guy, now after some time. But he has already left the company work in (just a few months ago). He got terminated.

I tried sending him messages to apologize, but he did not reply. I even tried asking of his where abouts to his team mates, but nobody seems to know.

I do not know what to do.

Is it a good idea to keep my hopes that he will return?

I am slowly loosing my feelings for him, or so I think. I never even had the chance to get to know him.

Thanks,
    Desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by seankingston View Post
    very very interesting post
    Prime example of someone who's just trying to get up to the 15 post minimum for PMing.

Anyway, A, I wouldn't keep my hopes up if I were you. I dated this one girl in 6th grade and lost contact with her. I tried to regain contact with her but no avail. I don't plan on meeting her any time soon, and I've moved on.
    Sometimes, you just have to slap yourself on the wrist, tell yourself to not do whatever you did next time, and move on.

You send him messages already, it is up to him now, but you shouldn't expect anything. If you feel like losing interest now and he doesn't reply, then so be it.