+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girls and Guy's hair

Girls and Guy's hair

I've heard of girl's swooning over guys for their hair but always thought it was a joke.

I was talking to some girl over the internet a few weeks ago and she asked for a picture. I sent one and she commented on my hair like "ooooh that hair". I usually have it kind of shaggy and it's thick and wavy and brown and usually pretty noticeable. But I never thought about it particularly turning women on? Is it kind of just an ad on with the whole package or have guys with average looks and nice hair turned you on? I never notice girl's hair unless it's red or short (and I think both are sexy but it's kind of a whole package thing for me and not that important).

Depends on the chick. For me, I love shaggy hair on a guy. I can run my fingers through it and it's really sexy. I also like it when a guy has it short and clean. Hell, I love it all different ways. As long as the guy has a great personality and good chemistry, I'm down for any hairdo.

yeah dude, i get compliments *all the time* from girls about my hair - because it's long, smooth, well kept, and a nice color. I think it definitely has some weight in terms of attraction.

Yes, nice hair is a turn-on for me. I am very tactile, and thick hair I can run my fingers through is a definite bonus. Not the primary qualifier or anything, but I do notice and appreciate it when it's there. My bf has very soft, thick hair, and I love it.

It's only fair, I have thick red hair and that seems to be a factor for a lot of guys.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like hair that suits the person.

I also like bald with good facial hair.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yeah I do think hair adds to the attraction. In fact and thinking about it, hair is the one of the first things I tend to notice as odd as that sounds. He's gotta have nice hair.
    Bald men just don't do it for me - but that isn't saying I don't think bald guys can't be attractive, they can!....I'm thinking Massari.

Oh I love a guy with long hair, if it's well taken care of, then it's a turn on, absolutely. Long, soft, preferably dark hair. Adds to the attraction, however if the face is wrong, the hair won't fix it.

My question was more like can it make up for average looks.

I consider myself pretty average in the looks department. I have a memorable face but it isn't a pretty boy model face. Sort of like Moby or something, except I'm the opposite of bald.

So I was just wondering if a nice head of hair kind of made an average face more attractive. I've always had noticeable hair but I usually don't style it with product. I was wondering if throwing some high quality matte-finish stuff in it to style it sort of sexy would be alluring or just sort of vain. I don't mean to overdo it, but it'll obviously be styled.

Hmm.. well I never really go for the pretty boy type anyway, I guess. But for me, hair does add to good looks, meaning like.. if you'd give points to aspects of looks, good hair does add a lot to the overall look. Like I said, it doesn't work if your face is ugly, but if you have an average face, good hair makes you more noticeable. But I don't really like styled hair, I like hair soft etc, and hair products usually make hair hard or sticky. Not good.

Quote Originally Posted by febling View Post
    My question was more like can it make up for average looks.

I consider myself pretty average in the looks department. I have a memorable face but it isn't a pretty boy model face. Sort of like Moby or something, except I'm the opposite of bald.

So I was just wondering if a nice head of hair kind of made an average face more attractive. I've always had noticeable hair but I usually don't style it with product. I was wondering if throwing some high quality matte-finish stuff in it to style it sort of sexy would be alluring or just sort of vain. I don't mean to overdo it, but it'll obviously be styled.
    I think the right haircut can make people appear more attractive, definitely.