+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: He can't get over the number of sexual partners I had

That's good! I'm happy for you.

many guys and girls care about this issue.Girls don't want a man with a large amount of lovers & most males
    don't want a girl whose been with alot of males.STD's are a scary thing to think about and how does anyone
    know for sure what someone else may have contracted? Just like an unplanned pregnancy often occurs,so
    do STD's and many girls don't get symptoms right away so with a new lover they give them their newly
    contracted VD & things get even worse!

^^^ condoms and STD testing render your argument invalid

Quote Originally Posted by babydoll10 View Post
    many guys and girls care about this issue.Girls don't want a man with a large amount of lovers & most males
    don't want a girl whose been with alot of males.STD's are a scary thing to think about and how does anyone
    know for sure what someone else may have contracted? Just like an unplanned pregnancy often occurs,so
    do STD's and many girls don't get symptoms right away so with a new lover they give them their newly
    contracted VD & things get even worse!
    Which is why you need to be self aware of what (and whom) you're doing, and have a standard you won't fall under just to get your nut on.

I'm completely honest with my sexual history with the current Ms. Rogue, and every one before her. If she has the balls to ask she better have the balls to accept my honest retort.

None have freaked out because I wear my sexuality proudly. I'm a fvcking caveman and they crave it.

Quote Originally Posted by Applesauce View Post
    ^^^ but a quality guy won't care about your sexual past. You're not doing yourself a favor by hiding it from your partner
    If they didnt care they wouldn't ask.......

Confused81 says:

"If they didnt care they wouldn't ask......."

I'm guessing you never dated a virgin, lol

Hmmmm... not since I was 16.....

But what does that have to do with someone being insecure about your past? The past is the past. Why does it matter? I would never ask my partner how many girls he has been with and he would never ask me either.

Confused81 says:

"But what does that have to do with someone being insecure about your past? The past is the past. Why does it matter? I would never ask my partner how many girls he has been with and he would never ask me either."

lol, expand your thinking for a moment. Perhaps a guy (or girl) is more experienced and doesn't want to date a virgin. Or maybe they would like to know if you're a virgin so they can mentally prepare themselves and understand his or her partner's reservations about sex

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Virgins shoudl be exempt from this. Virgins are understandable different in this way.

In this case it is 25+ vs 1. And his former girlfriend was really weird about sex.

girl68 says:

"Virgins shoudl be exempt from this. Virgins are understandable different in this way."

how do you exempt something you don't know? The only way to find out if someone is a virgin is to ask them how many sexual partners they've been with (if they haven't volunteered that information)

Ooh Snapplesauce!

crazygirl says:

"In this case it is 25+ vs 1. And his former girlfriend was really weird about sex."

haha, ouch! Poor guy

I'm one of those guys who has issues with dating a woman with many previous partners. I guess it's mainly because I have dated 4 women previously (including ex-wife) and all were virgins when I met them. I never had the idea of "other men before me", so it was kinda hard for me at first when I met my current GF. She had been married for 13 years, and had a serious BF before that, and a short relationship before that....that's her history, and I was uncomfortable about it. But she admitted that she was never sexually compatible with any of them, which eventually made me feel more secure. I think for men, it's the ego thing. She eventually confessed that no man has ever made her cum so hard, and made her feel so loved like me, so that's why she became so attached to me. I figure that's enough for me to forget everyone's past.

First off, I'm with applesauce 100%. I'm not going to just mention about how I one time slipped it in the butt of a former gf, but if a girl that I'm dating asks if I've ever done it, I will say yes. You can either lie or you can deflect the question. If you deflect, do you really think your partner is going to just 'forget' about it? It will come up again. It's human nature.

I think it's all relative. If I had only been with one woman, and my girlfriend had been with 25... I might be uncomfortable with that. That said, if I had been dating her for 8 years like the OP and her boyfriend, I would get the f--- over it.

In my case, my ex and I talked about this within a few months of being together. We talked about anything and everything because we had an open and honest relationship (until she cheated on me 2.5 years later, but that's another matter). She had been with 12 guys, and I had been with 6 girls. I really wasn't uncomfortable about that and it wasn't an issue.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Applesauce View Post
    Ooh Snapplesauce!

SNAPPLE-frekin'-sauce. Oh god.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast