I decided to post an update to this thread:
[url]http://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/47570-my-boyfriend-lied-repeatedly-about-past-ex-they-still-married.html#post645635[/url]

Almost purely for the reason that people did not think I would take their advice and end it.

Well, I did. We went on our trip, even though I knew I would end it probably today. Saturday he said he had forgot but he had to go to a wedding so he would drive down and then back up later that evening. While he was in the shower, I dug through his bag like a ninja, extracted his phone, and there were two voicemails from his ex/wife. She was saying how she was so glad he was going to think things over and get away for a weekend alone away from the stress and that he needs to text her and all this. So I got back into the bed and later was using his laptop and it was time for him to leave, and he thought I was hiding something from him on the laptop (because I began to chat with one of my friends and minimized the window), so he was saying how he was going to leave with all his things and not make it back. He even grabbed my cell phone, which he was paying for.

So I said, "You're going to leave me here, 2 hours away from home, with no phone and no car?"

And he said, "You can use the hotel phone to call your friend."

So I got really mad and started yelling at him to get out, to leave, and he just stood there. I told him that I was fed up with his behavior and he should just leave, that I heard some voicemails of hers saying this and that, and that I would take a shower and he should be gone when I came back. He wasn't. He told me that this was "really the truth": that he's been lying to me and to her because she wants back with him, and he's been trying to keep everything under control. I told him of course I couldn't trust him with this, and I told him how I was already planning on ending it anyway. So, he drove me home. It was a long 2 hours, and we discussed things more and came to an amicable agreement that it just wouldn't ever work with us.

That was Saturday, and it's been almost 2 full days since that happened, and I've spent most of that time crying, but I know everything will turn out alright. I'm optimistic for the future and I'll miss him terribly, but I can't believe I ever got involved with a man like this.

I want to thank everyone for their replies (I hope those who did are reading this), because they really did help.