+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He has NO idea how Facebook posts "mysteriously" disappeared???

He has NO idea how Facebook posts "mysteriously" disappeared???

Met this guy 2 months ago. We hung out, had fun, got along amazingly well. He never led me on or told me he wanted a relationship, but things did get intimate. We became Facebook friends, but red flag because I could only see friends that we had in common, but not his other friends. He just says he's a private person. So he gets flu for 2 wks & avoids me, but I think avoidance is more than due to flu. My thought: honeymoon's over. Comes over last week (still sick with fever) and says he missed me and was depressed for 2 wks without seeing me, but doesn't want to pursue relationship with me cuz we're so much alike, but wants me in his life FOREVER as a friend. Last week I go on his FB page and all posts and pics related to me were gone (although our pics in his photo albums still there, but he probably changed his privacy settings so only I can see those pics but nobody else can). He has NO idea how posts got deleted (posts by other friends are still there), swears he didn't do it. Comes over Friday and admits that he gets bored with women after a few months, always been that way, that I shouldn't take it personally, and he's not looking to date anyone right now nor is there any other woman on the horizon. Says I'm so different from anyone he's ever met that he doesn't want to lose me as a friend. Admits his last relationship of 3 yrs was friends w/benefits til she started pressing him for marriage. Says he still wants us to "cuddle" even if either of us ends up seeing other people!! Of course, "cuddling" on Friday did lead to more, although he says that wasn't his intention. Yeah right.

I'm insulted that he thinks I'm stupid enough to believe some random person broke into his computer, figured out his FB password, and then deleted ONLY posts that had to do with me but left everything else intact. I also think it shows a huge lack of integrity that he would think it's okay for either of us to basically cheat on someone we're dating to "cuddle" with each other.

Am I being paranoid or is this guy is just a lying, philandering piece of crap?

Are you planning to continue "cuddling" (having sex) with him?

Well, he's not your bf and obviously you want what he won't give you. Why waste your time?

No, at this point I just don't trust him and those warm fuzzy feelings I had for him are gone. I'm disappointed, hurt, and mad that he thinks I'm a fool. But he keeps pulling me back in with his "You're so awesome, I can't imagine my life without you" speech. All the while I'm thinking, "Buddy, I'm nobody's Plan B!"

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He wants to keep you as a friend so he can use you for sex whenever he feels the need. If you dont want that to happen then you should cut him out your life- that includes facebook.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.