+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: multiple orgasms

multiple orgasms

I know that women can have multiple orgasms, but my question is, can a guy get them? The reason i ask is because after ejaculation i just want it to happen over and over. girls must be lucky to be able and have multiple orgasms. Is there any way for a guy to have the same feeling???

thanx

King Zarathu Guest
    i've had multiple orgasms... it happened twice in a row. uhhhh i dunno just keep doin it lol

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i read somewhere that it is acutally possible. you have to train your dick to hold in the cumm and not let it shoot all over the place. weird ah.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

dude.. my penis goes up and down like NONE OTHER when im gettin some good head.

I've had it happen accidentally, then I tried to figure out how to do it again one time in my spare time It's all in the timing. If you do it right, you can be reloaded before you're deflated
    The only way to guaruntee a 100% rejection rate is never to ask at all.

You could try herbal supplement that increase male sexual sensations. I recommend ZuPro. After it I experienced very powerful orgasms and my erection was rock hard.

Or there's always tantra... but thats more of a journey... not really a quick fix. They call it riding the wave, you can basically ride an orgasm for hours, not really ejaculating but... its one of the best sensations you'll ever feel... sex is given a whole new dimension really. I dunno... check it out. It takes a lot of dedication, and a partner who is willing to take the journey with you, but it is more than worth any amount of work you put into it.

Or you can have your partner go in your rectum and manually stimulate your prostate gland. Which is supposed to give intense pleasure (nearly, if not, orgasmic).

But that's a journey of another kind . . .

i can come as much as i want, although #1 its not going to last, im 21 right now..so hopefully ive gotta couple years left..#2 after the first few times, you probly really arent coming, other than a drop..but i still get the orgasm, ive had 12 in around 15minutes myself, have not topped that..but its definitaly possible..i didnt know it was- past 3 or 4 times. when i found out i was suprised, in a good way, needless to say. lol
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Although it is not accepted by most of the scientific community a very small percentage of males can naturally have multipul orgasms there have been a few documented cases of this...

However...
    Clifton: having 12 in 15 minutes seems to be a bit of an exageration to me... I'm not saying it isn't possable, but the most orgasms ever documented were 6 in a 36 minute period... if you can indeed have 12 in 15 minutes I suggest you contact guinesess book of world records, but then every guy loves to exagerate his sexual prowess especially on the internet.

Having multipul orgasms is possable to learn: [url]http://www.sex-project.com/multiplemale.shtml[/url]

But if you really want pleasure, check out tantra... or combine meathods... anyways... good luck.
    Tennyson

good shit pimpin, I appreciate da post

its not exageration at all, actually.. i never exagerate. or bend truths..if thats true then maybe i should contact them. im not saying it was EXACTLY 12, but immediatly after me and her tried to count them up, and came to that #. it was a bit odd actually, i dont know why, but the first 4 took a while and after that, itd literally take me 30seconds and id come again..

btw, im not sure ill ever reach that # again, but im sure if i was physically up for it, i could reach it, or at least get close, but its a matter of after 3 or 4 times in the same session, i really dont want to do anything but go smoke a ciggerette.

one more thing, my fault..the time estimation i gave was from orgasm #1 to the last one..

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    dude ... that sounds painful ... that many orgasms ... shiiiiit ... it'd take me a few minutes to get it goin again ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast