+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why must some boys be so cute?

Why must some boys be so cute?

Alternately titled "Why must LailaK be so weak?"

So I had decided that I would give dating a break. I haven't been on a date in 2 weeks. I wanted to take a BREAK and clear my mind. I was afraid that if I kept dating and having bad experiences I would become bitter and would start to hate men and that's not something I would want to do.

I was minding my own business when this BEAUTIFUL man told me that I had a pretty smile. He then said "In fact you have a pretty everything." He asked for my number and I gave it to him. 5 minutes later he texted me, asking me out.

I'm weak. He's hawt. And I like his tattoos.

So much for my dating hiatus :/

you dont know him, how do you know hes not being fake with you? how do you know he doesnt just wanna get in your pants?

soounds like a confident man

Yeah, I'd be wary of a guy who approached me that way and who moved so quick.

Tread carefully sweetie

sounds like he used a pick-up line, and it worked on you. So much for all the girls saying that wouldn't work on them

^^^ I never said pick up lines don't work. And I'm already fully judging him as a douche who just wants to get into my pants. Still, dinner for free with someone who calls me pretty would be nice. It's not like he's getting any.

Besides, he's hot.

hahaha- no applesauce... she didnt "fall for him" she clearly could tell he was real genuine guy just by looking at his eyes... love at first sight ya know... hes the one.

Quote Originally Posted by LailaK View Post
    ^^^ I never said pick up lines don't work. And I'm already fully judging him as a douche who just wants to get into my pants. Still, dinner for free with someone who calls me pretty would be nice. It's not like he's getting any.

Besides, he's hot.
    kinda bitchy if u ask me....sounds ur playing the game then too... hypocrite

Still, dinner for free with someone who calls me pretty would be nice. It's not like he's getting any.

Besides, he's hot.
    Right, looks for sure like he is definitely not going to get into your pants. Do you even know his name?

But really, I'm not judging you. If you think he's hot but don't want anything serious, why not just play along? You both find each other hot...so what's the big ****ing deal? I never understood why women think a guy is hot but resist being physical/having fun with him. Is it your emotions will mess with you later? Or are you worried about some stupid social stigma? Seriously want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by febling View Post
    Right, looks for sure like he is definitely not going to get into your pants. Do you even know his name?

But really, I'm not judging you. If you think he's hot but don't want anything serious, why not just play along? You both find each other hot...so what's the big ****ing deal? I never understood why women think a guy is hot but resist being physical/having fun with him. Is it your emotions will mess with you later? Or are you worried about some stupid social stigma? Seriously want to know.
    I wish I were a hot girl so men would buy me dinner and tell me im hot. I sure would like the attention. Who wouldnt right?

Sure, but I mean when you both know you're mutually attracted to each other. The guy approached her because he thought she was really hot. She said yes not because she was flattered, but because she also found him really hot.

So honestly, if they went out on a date, had sex, but never saw each other again, what's the big deal? If he gets in her pants, doesn't she get in his too? But then I'm a not woman so that's why I was asking. I imagine the emotional stakes are different or women just aren't interested in detached sex until there 30s/40s (from what I've heard).

She shouldnt be playing games with him, aka getting a free meal with the intention of not going any further... why waste his time? clearly he thinks ur hot and wants to see where this could lead...

Quote Originally Posted by febling View Post
    I never understood why women think a guy is hot but resist being physical/having fun with him. Is it your emotions will mess with you later? Or are you worried about some stupid social stigma? Seriously want to know.
    I generally don't care what others think of me, so I'd say it's mostly because of my emotions. It's scientifically proven that being intimate chemically screws with a woman's head and makes her attached to the person she's been intimate with. Also, I'd hate to feel stupid after he up and disappears. It's safer/smarter to see if he'll wait for the goodies. It usually means that he actually, kind of, maybe likes you. It's important to me that anyone I'm intimate with actually likes/cares about me.

What's with guys on this forum calling me a bitch? Why am I a bitch? Because I think he's hot and thats why I said I'd go out with him? Or because I know I'm not sleeping with him?

Should I date and sleep with ugly guys just to prove I'm not a bitch? I think I'd rather be called names if that's the case.

To clarify, I would be pleasantly surprised and happy if we actually liked each other and proceeded to go on more dates (and then who knows). But the notion that he's going to by me dinner tonight and therefore deserves to get in my pants TONIGHT is LAUGHABLE. ha ha ha.
    Last edited by LailaK; 23-11-10 at 05:49 AM.

I generally don't care what others think of me, so I'd say it's mostly because of my emotions. It's scientifically proven that being intimate chemically screws with a woman's head and makes her attached to the person she's been intimate with. Also, I'd hate to feel stupid after he up and disappears. It's safer/smarter to see if he'll wait for the goodies. It usually means that he actually, kind of, maybe likes you. It's important to me that anyone I'm intimate with actually likes/cares about me.

What's with guys on this forum calling me a bitch? Why am I a bitch? Because I think he's hot and thats why I said I'd go out with him? Or because I know I'm not sleeping with him?

Should I date and sleep with ugly guys just to prove I'm not a bitch? I think I'd rather be called names if that's the case.

To clarify, I would be pleasantly surprised and happy if we actually liked each other and proceeded to go on more dates (and then who knows). But the notion that he's going to by me dinner tonight and therefore deserves to get in my pants TONIGHT is LAUGHABLE. ha ha ha.
    no- ur intention of GETTING the free meal without the "potential" of it going further, aka sex, is kinda bitchy... thats all. im not saying u shouldnt date him, go for it, see how it goes

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LailaK, who cares what these guys say? This is the way MOST dates start out. Mutual attraction. So what if he wants sex? They ALL do.

Have fun, and don't put out until you know he's not slimy. (I know you wouldn't anyway.)
    Last edited by vashti; 23-11-10 at 06:30 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

theSOUNDofMUSIC Guest
    Well if you like him give him a chance...theres nothing wrong with you 2 liking one anothers looks. You dont know each other so its all you have to go on but as long as you get to know each other on a deeper level with time its OK and youre not stupid.
    Just watch out...keep your "jerk monitor" on the alert too just in case. In my humble experience hot guys tend to be users/jerks because they know they can have any woman they want. but he might not be like that so its all about giving a chance...luck!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast