+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need advice on new crush

need advice on new crush

OK well first of well i have met this girl that my friends introduced me to. First of all she doesnt really go for my type(she prefers "indie" guys) but recently she has bein saying that her perfect man is tall and built ( like me) she hasnt even showin interest in guys like that before.She also asking me to get her a teddy bear and asks for me to carry her piggie backs (LOL). Also she has bein talking to me alot and meet up with her most night with my mates, In person she seems kind of shy and doesnt really talk much , but i can tell her sholuder positioning my way and she walks up close to me sometimes and gets physical. Basicly she is really hot and she is out of my league, I dont kno if these are signs or not, what should i do?

BTW she also said the other day im her new best friend, and she was with my other mate the other day and i saw that he was touching her and i looked at it, she saw me looking at him touching her and she instantly moved closer to him, i just completely ignored it.

PS, she asks for hugs and kisses.

Hmmm....she seems pretty fickle and maybe into games (your friend touching her and then moving closer when you saw it) and the whole asking you to buy her stuff. Don't be her doormat. I'm not saying she's going to hurt you but keep your wits about you on this one.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

man i think you solved my problem here thats how she is, But i dont kno i started developing feelings, i seriously dont kno what to do? should i blow her off and see if she cares? what my best thing to do in your opnion

Its tough to say, on the one side if you really like her ask her out or at least tell her your feelings. The red flag of it all is that she's tagged you "best friend" that and how she kind of comes off as sort of using you. I'd hate to see it be a situation where she is a friend or girlfriend of conveinence...you're around when she needs you but you can't find her when you need her.

I would keep my eye on the situation a little more before acting. Sure, she may be hot but she seems as though she knows it and uses it to her advange and doesn't care who she hurts to get what she wants.
    blue skies from pain.
    A smile from a veil?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Cold comfort for change?

hmm i dont see how you do this but you can read her like a book from only the info i gave you really appreciated, im contemplating just ignoring her for a week or so and if wants something shell speak , if not its over more fish out there but a shame to loose this one

Well, I hate to say it but when I was young I probably acted like her once or twice. Its not right and I had to learn the hard way. Looks only last so long. Its the good hearted people with real personalities that find true happiness that lasts.
    blue skies from pain.
    A smile from a veil?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Cold comfort for change?

ok from a girls perspective, im kinda of bad with girls i cant pick up signals and dont know what to act upon.

if you where in my situation how would you act?

lets just say i havnt had a GF for 3 years and its hard for me to get the "likeing" feeling for a girl, and she has managed to do it within weeks.i really want her but i dont know what to do.

If I were you, I'd be on the fence and not really trust her quite honestly. Not until you know what she's really up to. I'm shy too and was terribly shy and did dumb things when I was younger to make guys jealous or get attention. It always backfired and I always lost out on the good guy. I would still be her friend for now. Remember though, there is a line between best friends and boyfriends. Best friends give hugs, not kisses. Boyfriends can buy her teddybears. Don't stoop to her level and play games but don't miss out on the opportunity to date someone else should something come along.
    blue skies from pain.
    A smile from a veil?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Cold comfort for change?

hmm you have actully explained alot and opened up my eyes. i shall add you to my friend list (first time using this site lol) i shall keep in touch and tell you how things are going,

MANY THANKS x