+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ♥♥~How do you stay in her heart and out if her gallery???~♥♥

♥♥~How do you stay in her heart and out if her gallery???~♥♥

My girlfriend Jeena we've been dating for 5 months now and I know thats still fresh and everything but shes had a few ex's that come to me all the time and their absolutely devastated, they loved what seems to be as much as I do. But they all hurt her in some way. I have a couple of questions and fears...

1. How do I keep her??
    I love her so much, I don't want to lose her or become like the broken ex's

2. How do I tell her how much I need her???

3. Shes always talking to her ex's cause she still cares about them (like friend wise), should I be worried???

Come on girls i really need your help T~T

For your first two questions, why are you concerned about this? Are you guys having problems? If everything is going well in your relationship, you shouldn't be so worried about these things. Just be the best boyfriend you can be. No reason to tell her how much you need her, just show her that she's very important to you. Be careful not to sound needy or desperate.

Talking to exes isn't automatically something you should worry about, unless it's effecting your relationship somehow. And why are her exes coming to you all the time?

Wow she sounds like 'There's Something About Mary'. Dont worry about her talking to her exes, she is probably just nice. Plus keeping her is simple, dont hurt her the way the old bfs did. It sounds like you wont because you like her so much. She will appreciate you for this.

yeah I'd probably figure out what happened with her past relationships. If it was trivial things, then you may not be able to help what she decides is worthy of letting you go. Though, if the reasons she broke it off are understandable, just be careful not to go into that same direction with her.