+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mohawk for a Girl- Hot or Not?

Well not a guy, but since I like girls too I think I have a say. I think, if your face is very pretty, the mohawk can be ok. However, I like more feminine haircuts, the shortest is the bob, but generally the longer the better. I myself have long hair halfway down my back, and it's what I like best in a girl too. However, if I like a girl enough, the mohawk doesn't matter.. and I agree with it shows a lack of caring for what other people think that I love.. so that's a plus. That girl's gorgeous by the way.. even with the septum piercing and the mohawk.

Not, from me personally. Short or boyish style hair doesn't look good IMO - but then again some girls suit shorter hair, so it depends on the face.
    tago embago

I think it matters what the "type" of man is that you are going for. Consider If you are going for a Lacoste collar popping boy or an emo skater type. However the right guy will like you in anything :-)

That would look cute on some girls. Not sure how it would look on you but I think its cute sometimes.

On a OT note, there's nothing more sad than that concept, punk/goth whatever, if your intention is to give the man the finger.
    If you want to rebel, get into politics, educate yourself, etc. Otherwise, you're just another lazy wannabe.

As to the 'style' it's self, it's suits many people very well, and can be very hot. I'm all for being different for the sake of being different.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12