+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mohawk for a Girl- Hot or Not?

Mohawk for a Girl- Hot or Not?

Hi boys,
    I'm a high school student and I have a Mohawk for over a year. My hair is naturally very dark and I usually don't style it up but rather comb it all to one side.

Girls always tell me it suits me well and that they like it on me but I was wondering what's your opinion on these kind of hair dos?

throw up a pic and I'll tell you. Mohawks on girls aren't exactly something I see all the time

Most guys prefer women with feminine hairstyles. Generally, that means long hair and no bare sections of scalp. But if a woman is attractive enough, she can get away with almost anything.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

I think it's hot, personally. But I also think women with crew cuts are hot.

Most guys, I think, will be off put by it at first, but if you have the personality to go with the mohawk, most will be cool with it. I don't think a shy girl with a mohawk is that appealing.

Some girls just look really cute with short hair. I think you should do your hair the way you want.

I think this girl looks really pretty with a mohawk

^^^Yeah she looks great with it, but to be fair she isn't shaved on the sides.

Just like girls like confidence, guys like it too. If you've been rocking the mohawk this whole time, don't stop. It makes you stand out from other girls.
    Last edited by febling; 24-11-10 at 06:04 AM.

Where does it say in the official book of hairstyles that a mohawk has to be shaved on the sides? The OP didn't mention shaving.

Punks don't do official books of anything. But if it ain't shaved on the sides, it's just a fauxhawk.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

"Punk" is just a label for a taste of something a little different. Fauxhawk, mohawk, both hawks to me. Anything with hair sticking up in a row like that is a mohawk, IMO.

mohawks are not meant to be hot. It' about rebellion for the establishment and non conformity.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

mohawks are not meant to be hot. It' about rebellion for the establishment and non conformity.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I call for a pic, dammit.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    Well sometimes the confidence such girls project is really attractive. And sometimes 'strange' haircuts can be really attractive. I really meant it when that girl I posted looks pretty. She is ****in' beautiful and the hair definitely has something to do with it.

I think the girl in the pic suits it, but that type of look is something I'd never go in for.

Like misombra said, it identifies with anarchy, rebellion against governments, etc. Those kinda haircuts were pretty popular in late 1970's Britain - with the 'punk' movement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast