HEY ALL:

I just wanted to know what was the best way to go about a situation I have w/ a gorgeous girl I briefly met back in July at my friends wedding. I'm hoping I didn't blow my chances because I should've made a big move that night since that was a huge opportunity......Although I was introduced to her and talked w/ her a little bit, there were 2 main reasons that I didn't make a move on her. First was b/c I was already kind of seeing somebody at the time, even though it was the beginning of that relationship and things weren't labeled quite just yet as to whether we're officially a couple or not. Goes to show you, that I do not juggle girls around. When I'm "with" someone, I do not really pursue anyone else untill I'm not offically w/ that person anymore. Second reason was that fact that she was incredibly gorgeous and I may have gotten a little "intimidated" by just how gorgeous she was up close and had the negative thinking "This girl is a bit out of your league!" I shouldn't of sold myself short and should've really worked up the courage and instead I stalled most of the night and let several crucial hours of the wedding reception go by before I even worked up the nerve to sneak into her and her friends conversation. Like I said I did speak to her a little bit and she seemed really nice and a real sweetheart, but I felt like I didn't establish enough of a rapport w/ her to even consider asking her for her number. Like I said, chalk it up to me, not making a more aggresive move earlier in the night and maybe trying to dance w/ her or something when she was on the floor dancing and not wasting time dancing w/ girls I really had no interest in....But I had an eye on her pretty much most of the night. She looked so stunning. One little glimmer of hope for me that i hope I'm not reading into wrongly is that at the end of the reception when things were wrapping up downstairs at the reception and the bartender from up stairs came down to say that the after party cocktails are upstairs at the hotel bar, she looked right at me, slightly smiling and said my name "..... you'll be joining us upstairs, right"? and I said "I will....see you up there in a minute" Now, was she just being friendly and making sure I'm included, or did she genuinely want me to come upstairs and continue speaking w/ me, hence a sign that you have a shot w/ her!?!? .....A few minutes later, we go upstairs and I kind of blew it, getting side tracked having shots w/ friends at the bar and speaking to people including the bride & groom...I finally make my way to the section she was at and sneak into the conversation that she and her friend were having again and said a couple funny remakrs to get them both to laugh...then after a moment or two of an awkward silence, I kind of hit the panic button and went to the bar for another drink, offered to get them both something oo, they said "no thanks" and never really made my way back to them the rest of the time, regrettfully. She was only hanging around for maybe another 20 minutes after that, then I'm assumming she and her friend (roommate) went up to their room and called it a night. Now the question is, for those 20 minutes before she left, was she kind of waiting for me to come back and talk to her and I just blew it or was she just tired and wanted to go to bed and not having to do w/ me or wanting to speak w/ me so much anymore???
I woke up the next morning and really regretted not going back over the finish talking to her and at least getting a phone number! ........Fast forward 3 months later to November and, things b/ween me and this other girl I was dating didnt work out and the fact that I am single once again, and that I can't stop really thinking about this mysetery girl i had met at the summer wedding.....What should I even do now to try to go back after her??? Is our mutual friend, the bride that got married, my only chance at getting to this girl? The bride that got married does work w/ her and see's her pretty much everyday....I think i need to reach out to her......What should I really tell her though?? This girl seems like she' s worth the chase. She's the combination of very ncie & insanely gorgeous & classy!