+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it really over or is there always a chance ?

Is it really over or is there always a chance ?

Hi. I was just wondering, when a girl says she doesn't want to be with you. Is it really over.
    Heres the story. My girlfriend went overseas last year and came back about 3 months ago. We where split up for more than a year (While she was there, still keeping in touch email and so on). She saw other people and I did to.

I saw her a couple of times over the 3 months since she got back, and then officially asked hr out on a date last Thursday. I took her on the type of date she would like, had dinner, went to a show I knew she would like and did something afterwards to end the nite.

I made my move and kissed her. She kissed back and then sorta looked like she wasn't sure. We then kissed again and spent the nite together. NOT HAVING SEX ! But having a fun time for the rest of the evening.

She spent most of Friday with me and we did what people do when they get together for the first time, kissing, cuddling spending time together and so on.

She leaves Friday, I then see her on Saturday at a party, her cousin and I are good friends. She acted really weird and distant. Not really wanting anything to do with me physically.

Sunday we go for lunch and I knew we had to talk about this, she to. So it comes down to that she thinks Im a great,amazing .... her words guy, and that I have changed a lot over the year and even thou she loves spending time with me and think Im great she doesn't want to be with me. I took it kinda hard cause we really are great together. So we cuddle and so on for a bit after the talk, kiss and so on, she cries and eventually she goes.

So my question is. Is it really over when you (girls) say its over. Not just this situation but in general ?

There is a hard thing to say and I would say it, only when I need to make sure he knows that it's a full stop, no expectation or hopes.
    No comments on your situation though, it confused me.

when it is over it is over, you have to go no contact and get over her before any chance of a future relationship can happen again, u have to be a better person and improve yourself in as many ways as possible, the worst thing is getting back with someone and having the same thing happen again,

say you agree with the breakup and are sorry, then leave it at than and get over the breakup, you can never have a suscessful relationship with a new woman or her again unless you deal with the feelings first and get over them, meaning do not do things to forget it happened and hope just in time it will work out, go to the gym a lot, get new chloths, a new hair style, and be happy being single, if you are not how can you be happy with her again in the future,