+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Fliriting but no sex,please

Fliriting but no sex,please

I love chatting with girls and I have been doing it since my early age but I have no indulgence in acts of sex. I never broke the sea while chatting, kissing.

I have a desire, passion for physical relationships with the girls I flirted with but there are ethical issues that made me withdraw from acts of sex.

Even now I too like to flirt but I am controlling myself sexually.

Should I indulge in sex or just I have to satisfy by flirting

Have sex - it's fun and the ultimate act of affection

Ethical issues=married. Dude get a divorce, you will be better off.

Honestly, ethical issues that prevent you from engaging in sexual activity says enough. You shouldn't have sex in that case... If you are married, please do get counseling with your spouse or if you have irreconcilable differences, please consider separation. It's not fair to your spouse if you engage in an act of intimacy with another person.

Hope this helps.

Save yourself all the trouble and just kill yourself.

If you are worried about cheating, I don't think your wife or girlfriend is going to appreciate the flirting either. It's good that you have the sense to stop before having sex, but even going up to that point can be detrimental for your relationship.
    hope keeps us going, love keeps us alive

You should only have sex if you absolutely want to!

If you're waiting for "the one" then don't give in to just anybody.

It's much more admirable to meet someone that has had the opportunities to have sex but hasn't then someone who just has sex for the hell of it.

Wow, your life is pretty sad. Divorce is your best option.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

You're one of those guys that has an account on a affair site like AM...aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Kama View Post
    I love chatting with girls and I have been doing it since my early age but I have no indulgence in acts of sex. I never broke the sea while chatting, kissing.

I have a desire, passion for physical relationships with the girls I flirted with but there are ethical issues that made me withdraw from acts of sex.

Even now I too like to flirt but I am controlling myself sexually.

Should I indulge in sex or just I have to satisfy by flirting
    You will think differently once you've had sex and you feel like an idiot for ever thinking that way.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Geez, im the worse flirt ever and nothing wrong with not banging boots.
    LIVE IT UP !!! IT'S.. OK, TO BE STUPID