+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do i get out of this rut???

How do i get out of this rut???

Im so sick of feeling like this and i cant seem to get out of it. Ever since i finished with my patner and moved house i dont have any life. All i do is take the kids to school in the morning then come home and sleep and just sit about till i pick them up. I have nothing to do with myself and have no interest in doing anything im just in the hole day. I have tried looking for work but there is nothing, I dont have any decent friends to visit or come and visit me. My family live in a different city but they dont bother. When i look at other people who are doing stuff and are in relationships i feel so down about things. I never used to be like this. Ive been to the doctors because i thought i was depressed but he said i wasnt and that was it. When i was with my ex parner i was always travelling over to him and vice versa and was always doing something with him but we split last year and it doesnt help that im still talking to him and he wants me back but i cant go back after what hes put me and the kids through but i still like to talk to him ad have him there as i have no-one else but i want to get my life back to how it used o be but dont know what too do.

You got P.M

Have you figured out something? What's your educational background, maybe you can take some classes, read a motivational book, something like that, life is too precious to just live like that, do it for your kids, so they will have a good example to follow.