+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do i hit on a girl at the gym???

How do i hit on a girl at the gym???

i know that it is a no no to hit on women at the gym, one good reason being that ppl go there to work out and not have some creepy dude try to get their number or to hang out sometime, it can be a friendly enviroment but how do you approach a woman and say something, once i do say something how do i carry that into getting a number or a date, i go to the gym 5 days a week and there are a few i see all the time and im just like man i wana talk to these girls, there is one in particular, problem is i know she knows i look at her because when i do i catch her looking at me and then i look away looking like a creep who was just checking her out , lol

on another note, i do not go out to the bar much and i have been internet dating for years and that has not worked out well, even tho i have had lots of girlfriends on the internet i think it is the wrong croud because the relationships tend to only last a month or so, i would like to approach women in random places like at the mall or in a movie theatre or just walking down the street, what is a good way to approach women in awkward places. ?

Well the first problem I noticed about that is you said you look away when you see her looking at you.

If she's looking at you already it could be because she likes you. COULD being the operative word, but there's a possibility.

Looking away is considered "beta male" behaviour. Something girls don't go for. Next time you see her looking at you, look back (not like it's a staring contest but with a bit of a gleam in your eye) and hold it until she looks away first.
    It shows confidence.

Why not just ask her out anyway? The worst she can say is no, it's not the end of the world.

i donno, cus im super nervous just walking up to the hottest girl at the gym, lol

this thread answers all your questions. Only read the first 3 posts

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/47332-how-get-girls.html[/url]