+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can you trust someone who has one night stands?

absolutely. one night stand doesnt mean a person is reckless about emotional commitments. we are all different we have our own issues and beliefs so you cant solely judge a person based on 1 act.
    http://www.antileon-ent.com/sex

Quote Originally Posted by Nimrod44 View Post
    She sounds like a woman who is very insecure. Some people like this, as I mentioned before, have sex (one night stands) because they don't want to be alone. Sex is the way they connect with someone. Maybe once she's in a relationship her past comes back to haunt her. Maybe the men she has dated figure she won't mind if they screw around since she did. Maybe she is "committing" to men who aren't on the same page. She might get so clingy and needy in a relationship that the guys just back out any way they can.
    Sorry, but that is a load of crap too ^^^^

The last reason why I had a one night stand is because I was scared to be alone and because I have a problem connecting with men, other than sexually....LOL

I blame the alcohol...lol. It's something I wouldn't have done and if I wasn't drunk and me and an ex has just split and I think I was trying to get over him. Alas and as I discovered, it doesn't help get over an ex....I was 18 at the time.

These days I would never have a one night stand...NO WAYYYYYYY.

Oh sorry, you said 'some' people.....maybe so, but it wasn't the case for me.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Sorry, but that is a load of crap too ^^^^

The last reason why I had a one night stand is because I was scared to be alone and because I have a problem connecting with men, other than sexually....LOL

I blame the alcohol...lol. It's something I wouldn't have done and if I wasn't drunk and me and an ex has just split and I think I was trying to get over him. Alas and as I discovered, it doesn't help get over an ex....I was 18 at the time.

These days I would never have a one night stand...NO WAYYYYYYY.

Oh sorry, you said 'some' people.....maybe so, but it wasn't the case for me.

Yes, I said SOME people (not all) use sex as a way to connect and not feel alone. Maybe it wasn't the case for you but it is true for some. I still think the gal in question is insecure given the rest of her history.

it is hard to respect someone who doesn't respect themselves, but trust is another whole matter.

Some guys need to realize that women really aren't all that different. We enjoy sex too! Just because we have sex with someone doesn't mean they used us. I have personally had sex with someone, and that's all I wanted from them, because in the end they really didn't seem like good relationship material at all. We all have one night stands, have some fun, whatever. It doesn't mean we're bad people. If you think that sex is reserved for people in love, then that's your opinion, but it's not everyones'. I think you might be letting your jealousy get the better of you (if you like someone, of course you don't want to see them messing around with someone else). But, as an adult, she made a choice and consented to sex with another adult. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.
    hope keeps us going, love keeps us alive

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12