+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What the hell happened?

What the hell happened?

Okay so let's take a stroll through my situation really quick: I met a girl around 3 months ago and we were hanging out and having fun. one day we had a serious talk but ended in that we agreed to take it slow and be friends and if something were to happen then so be it. Time went on and things were progressing, like we were makingout, dry humping and getting undressed but not having sex. It seemed like everything was going well until one day (all of sudden) things changed. This seriously was all of a sudden because even in the beginning of that day things were good. I had asked her what happened but she says she doesnt know "things just changed." I mentioned "taking a break" but she responded with "taking a break? we're friends." I told her that friends dont do what we do when were alone and she said "wow... ok that was a mistake" and saying that she needs time to think of something to tell me so i dont get things twisted.. and she feels like im not real.. i told her that i have never lied (which i havent) about my feelings and that it wasnt a mistake because we both felt something and went with it. Now after reading all that... what are your thoughts on what could have caused this sudden change?

Total friends zone dude. You don't commit until you hit. Next time don't fall for that game.