+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My gf lied to me once more....

My gf lied to me once more....

Me and my gf been together 9 months, we are having an amazing time and everything goes great we couldn't have been better but the only issue we have is her ex that keeps bothering her and keeps texting her... 2 months ago she lied to me about meeting up with him and when i confront her she finally told me the truth and she promised that she wont reply to his msgs or calls again and she said that the only reason she was replying is because she was feeling sorry for him and to make it clear for him that she moved on and that she is over him and that he should too (even tho he has a gf too)... then 2 nights before i found out that she lied to me once more and she said that they met up in the street by luck and he started again telling her that he misses her and that he wants her back and that he is willing to break up with his gf so they can be together etc... I had already warned her that if i caught her liyng to me again we would break up.. and that a lie is one thing i cant stand the most... the next morning i asked her where she was the night before and she lied to me so i tell her when u stop lying to me call me so 5 min later she txted me telling me what happend and she said that she was telling him again that she is over him and she can see him only as a friend and nothing more and that he should stop bothering her etc... she also told me that she was gonna tell me but she waited to tell me face to face coz she knows i wouldn't like it that she didn't think it was right telling me this through the phone...

Now we havent talked for 2 days (which is really really something different coz we talk everyday everyminite) and i really dont know what to do... shall i forgive her ? shall i break up so i can make sure i wont get hurt again? shall really show her how mad i am with not talking to her for a week or so? i need some advice....

she is the best i ever had and i love her so much that is killing me not seeing her or talking to her... but i hate lies... specially this kind of lies... coz she knows she can tell me and ask me for anything, im an understating person...

Without trust your relationship = nothing.

yea but i love her and want her... and we are perfect together... we do fight but for lil stupid things and then we are perfect again...

what can i do so she can stop liyng to me about this?
    shall i give her another chance if she shows me that she deserves it and that she is sorry??

Get a grip. If you were perfect together then this would not happen. It's that simple.

ye but all couples have problems... and this is ours... so do i try solving it or just break up and thats it...

I mean should i give another chance? (if she shows me she deserves it and she is really sorry and stopped it)

Dude stop being so blind. Reality check here, she doesn't value your relationship like you do. She is emotionally cheating on you if she still needs to be in contact with this guy, which means she isn't 100% in love with you. Wake up! She will do it again.

if she really loves/ values YOU, she wont have any problem cutting off ALL contact with him.. there isnt any valid need for her to be his 'friend',
    i think if you want to give it one more try, talk to her and let her know you want to make sure its over with her ex, and let her call him in front of you, to tell him he shouldnt call her anymore, period...if she is willing to do that, i think she's serious. If she's not, move on

Quote Originally Posted by julygirl View Post
    if she really loves/ values YOU, she wont have any problem cutting off ALL contact with him.. there isnt any valid need for her to be his 'friend',
    i think if you want to give it one more try, talk to her and let her know you want to make sure its over with her ex, and let her call him in front of you, to tell him he shouldnt call her anymore, period...if she is willing to do that, i think she's serious. If she's not, move on
    well we talked a while ago.... she seems she understands what she did and that it was a mistake... she said that she promises that she want answer the phone again to him or have any contact with him... and that she never intended on talking to him.. its just that he was bagging her to talk to her and once she realized the only thing it was bothering him is that he wants her back and not some family health or so problem... she said by her self that no matter what she is not letting nothing and no one in between us and that for any reason he might ever call or txt or even tries to get in contact with her she wont respond...

Im not sure about putting her to call him coz its like giving him attention?!? what do u think???

without being 100% sure i believe ill give her another chance... but i wont forget it that easily... ill keep showing how serious this was (what sheve done) till i really feel i can trust her...

While everyone here suggests you end the relationship, everytime you are trying to say how good she is and how good both are together. I know it's not simple to just let her go in a very short time because you still love her. But still I assume that you want to give her another chance and you wrote so above. I'd say, give her another chance (though it's the second time) and I don't think it's a good idea to call him again. By calling him, he would think he is still thought to be important or something, though he is not. If she doesn't call him and doesn't have any kind of contact with him, it's going to work. You can trust me on that because I've been done that before (or I am in the situation right now!?). I know how I feel when I'm abandoned. It's hard and her ex will feel the same. But it's the best way to let him know he's not in her mind anymore.

Here's a story. I dumped my ex GF because it was not working. I have a new GF. Got a text from my ex at the weekend to say come round and see me (i.e sex) and |I told her to get lost. If you care for someone then you don't play around with ex partners

For a start you have to stop thinking that your relationship is perfect, no relationship is perfect. Secondly it seems as though she is really not over him at all, if she didn't want him to contact her she would just ignore him, she certainly wouldn't keep texting back and meeting up with him.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My guess: if you keep checking up on her... like we all know you will you will continue to catch her in lie after lie after lie.

Quote Originally Posted by peazz View Post
    yea but i love her and want her... and we are perfect together... we do fight but for lil stupid things and then we are perfect again...

what can i do so she can stop liyng to me about this?
    shall i give her another chance if she shows me that she deserves it and that she is sorry??

What is so "perfect" about your relationship? Why are you two amazing together? Give us some positives about this relationship and why you should stay together. It better be more than "we have fun together." You can have fun with a lot of people. Do you support one another and help each other grow and mature?

Please don't use the old excuse that all couples fight therefore you should stay together.

You sound like you WANT to learn the hard way. Unfortunately a lot of people don't "get it" until they get hurt........she's a liar and possibly a cheater in the making.