+ Follow This Topic

Thread: proposing dilemma

proposing dilemma

hi...i am a guy of 21..i am in a deep dilemma to propose my girl... we have been known each other when we were schooling almost from the age of 9, when i was in school i tried lots of times to talk to her.. but she always ignored me...but she accepted all my gifts... we haven't met each other after our schooling.... and now after six years we met in Facebook when i was searching for common friends... and once chatted with me for about an hour...talked about school days very freely... saying that i was naughty when i'm in school.... i have been loving her from the starting... and now she is into a big university...staying far away from my city... i dint know how her feelings are now....i really love her very much and i want to make her my life partner... now i dint know how to start with her...please help me in this...

Thank you.

One step at a time! You really hardly know this girl and you're already fast forwarding to marriage. There's a big difference between love and infatuation. Right now you're infatuated with her. Admiring from afar.

If I were you I'd get a little more practice with dating and relationships. Work on your "alpha male" qualities (google that one!) and she'll find you hard to resist!

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeh, might be an idea to actually have a relationship with her before proposing!!!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.