+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why did she play me like this?!

Why did she play me like this?!

Ok, so i am in grade 11 and i met a grade 9 girl who i really like. However, i dont know her. So i added her on facebook and started talking to her. At first, she was really curious about who i really am. After a while, i decided to show myself up to her. It is really obvious to know that i have a crush on her because WHY WOULD A GRADE 11 TALK TO A GRADE 9 FOR NO REASON right? So over the next couple of weeks, we talked both online and in person. She was being nice and all, THIS IS MY 1ST TIME and i think i got this. But today, i was talking to her online and was asking what is she doing, she told me she is talking to her boyfriend!! I was soo mad and i felt betrayed!! THE PROBLEM IS: despite she knows i like her, (though it is implied, it is obvious) SHE LET ME HIT ON HER. and when i think i got this, it turns out that she is already taken??!!

What should i do? I feel heartbroken and betrayed and idk how can i hang around her anymore.
    Should i still hang with her? One of ma fd said i should be with her until they break up and cuz she sees me as a fd and i still have chance because they wont last.
    Should i give up and never see her again?

I feel so lost right now and plz tell me wut to do @_@

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah you should give up. The only reason she did that was becasue 1 you didn't ask. And 2 you flattered her and paid attention to her and for her it felt good.

Get used to it, these girls are everywhere. I suggest you drastically lower the level emotional investment in girls you meet, and the level of respect that you treat women with initially, or girls are going to walk all over you and the next 10-15 years are gonna be really tough for you.
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 30-11-10 at 02:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Yeah you should give up. The only reason she did that was becasue 1 you didn't ask. And 2 you flattered her and paid attention to her and for her it felt good.
    wut do u mean, does it mean it is too late? and is it my fault that i didnt ask her out earlier? cuz i was tryn to build up an actual relationship

Haha what? She didn't "play" you or "betray" you. She didn't do anything wrong. How was she supposed to know that you had feelings for her? You didn't make a move or anything. You should make your intentions more clear from the beginning. And don't just wait around for her to break up with her boyfriend. That's kind of low.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by redcomet View Post
    wut do u mean, does it mean it is too late? and is it my fault that i didnt ask her out earlier? cuz i was tryn to build up an actual relationship

You should have asked her if she was single somehow. It's not your fault.

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    Haha what? She didn't "play" you or "betray" you. She didn't do anything wrong. How was she supposed to know that you had feelings for her? You didn't make a move or anything. You should make your intentions more clear from the beginning. And don't just wait around for her to break up with her boyfriend. That's kind of low.
    well, though implied, IT WAS OBVIOUS THAT I LIKE HER. Why else would u go up to some1 u dont know completely and in a diff grade and talk to her?
    Furthermore, all her fds are like "ooooooo, *my name*" when im with her. So unless shes stupid, she knows that i like her.

ANd i didnt ask her cuz i wanna build up trust and realstionship. Relationships that comes fast, goes fast. =\

Relationships that start without communication end tragically, or in this case, never start at all. You can move slow and still actually use WORDS to let a girl know you are interested. It is not fair to ever assume a romantic interest knows what you are thinking unless you have opened up your mouth and told him/her/

Quote Originally Posted by Take2 View Post
    Relationships that start without communication end tragically, or in this case, never start at all. You can move slow and still actually use WORDS to let a girl know you are interested. It is not fair to ever assume a romantic interest knows what you are thinking unless you have opened up your mouth and told him/her/
    we are like fds now, but she is dating a guy for the past 2 weeks =\
    ma only hope is to stay fd til they break up. IMO high skool relationships rarely last long

Would you still want to be friends with this girl if she told you that she would never, under any circumstances, date you?

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    Would you still want to be friends with this girl if she told you that she would never, under any circumstances, date you?
    idk, i might. Overtime i might change her attitude and mind?
    but to be realistic,i might as well just go =\

I know it sounds like a good idea in your head to wait around for her to break up with her boyfriend, but it's really not. First, it's kind of pathetic. Second, it's very insincere to pretend to be someone's friend when you just want to get into their pants. How do you think she would feel if she accepted you as a friend then later found out that you were simply trying to maneuver your way into a relationship with her?

Honestly, a girl who would tag you along like that isn't worth feeling like this. If she did drop her boyfriend for you, you probably wouldn't have the relationship you'd want anyway because you'd wonder "is she looking at someone else?" Girls, especially young girls, love attention. You gave that to her and honestly, that's probably the most she wanted afterall. I think you should consider moving on to another girl. There are a lot of great girls out there who will appreciate you and not just the attention you give them.

Good luck with everything! I hope it all works out for you!

Quote Originally Posted by trouble_sleepin View Post
    Honestly, a girl who would tag you along like that isn't worth feeling like this. If she did drop her boyfriend for you, you probably wouldn't have the relationship you'd want anyway because you'd wonder "is she looking at someone else?" Girls, especially young girls, love attention. You gave that to her and honestly, that's probably the most she wanted afterall. I think you should consider moving on to another girl. There are a lot of great girls out there who will appreciate you and not just the attention you give them.

Good luck with everything! I hope it all works out for you!
    thnx! From the other guy, i do sound pathetic =\
    wut made things worse is that i webcam chatted her yesterday nite and she was literally flirting with her bfd in front of me on the fone. I pretended to laugh a bit but later i found myself very stressful Probably becuase this is my 1st time i went this far with a girl. TOday, she talked to me again, it did took off the stress a lil, but later after skool, I saw her hanging out with her boyfriend, it feels like putting salt over my wound again.
    I wanted to let go, but my mind wont let me. Like some1 said here, i invest too much emotions into these things and its me at the end that wil lose everything >.>

what make me very conflicted inside is that
    she is being very close to me, as a friend. but with the knowledge of me liking her. At the same time, i c her hanging out with her bfd. I FEEL LIKE SHES PITYING ME. And that it feels like i can get her but i cannot. </3

again, wut hurt me more is that 2 weeks ago, given the fact that she knows i like her. She didnt stop me from going further when she DOES have a bfd

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast