+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need A Womens Advice

Need A Womens Advice

So, I am a 21 year Old Male And I have been Best friends with this Girl For About 3 years.... I have lived Between 2 Cities for the last 6 years of my life and currently have a one year old son(with a different women).. Me and the Girl live in different cities which are very far from one anther.. Well I usally go back home for the holidays so i see her.. And in the past we use to like One anther...For the last 3 years of us being friends we have always remained close and talked... well the 7 weeks before i went home.. she stayed texting me saying that she missed me alot and she needed me to come back home and see her, and commenting on my fb status's flirting with me.. calling me sweetie and hun ( which she had never called me before)...The 2 days before i got back home she stayed texting me saying hurry up and get home i need to see you now and shit like that( like acting anxious....Well when i got home the fist day she texted me and like like i will come get you after i get off work.. she came and got me and the first night we hung out it was awkward because her friend was with us and so was my cousin and her girlfriend... but she kept like adjusting herself, and my cousin said she was looking at me smiling to see if i was paying her any attention.. and when i was next to her on the couch she was shaking her leg and like flipping her hair checking her phone, just things you do when your nervous.. and she did keep trying to get close to me... She was the same way the second night we hung out to and her friends were there that night to... well when i walked her to her car the second night i hugged her and asked her when we were going to spend time togehter alone.... and she smiled at me and said friday....So friday came around and she came to hang out with me, my cousin and my cousins girlfriend... and i cooked for everyone... well eventually my cousin and her girlfriend left and went upstairs and left me and the girl alone... well me and the girl talked for about an hr in the kitchen and she seemed really nervous but she was smiling at me flirting and eventually asked if i wanted to go sit on the couch and talk... so we went on the couch and talked and again she seemed pretty nerovus then she smiled and asked me why i was looking at her and i told her because i can, and she was like you are making me nervous... Eventaully i started playing with her hands and fingers and eventually held her hand...when i was doing this she was just smiling and never pulled away or asked me to stop.. so then i sat next to her and put my hand around her and she laid her head on my chest and then again we were holding hands for a while... and when i asked her if i was making her uncomfortable she told me no and that she was perfectly comfortable.... ( and im positive she knew before this that i liked her more than a friend...) so after she left to go home.. i told her how i felt and that i wanted to know if she felt the same way or if i was all alone... and she proceeded to tell me that she really cares about me alot and that we are super close and always will be but she only see's my as her best friend.... but that doesnt seem right to me, because i don't know how many girls cuddle up on a couch with their best friend who is a guy and hold thier hand.... but i could be wrong... what do you think?
    Last edited by james2323; 30-11-10 at 07:03 AM. Reason: change title

She is interested but take it slow

If she is interested then why would she tell me she only sees me as a best friend when i asked her?