+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How long between intercourse and doing it again?

It all depends on the individual. All my life I can never be satisfied with one pop. When I was in college, my GF and I would have sex, and I would normally get 2 pops within 1 hour, and I'm done. Then I got married, and wasn't into sex with ex-wife, so I pop once, and I didn't want any more. Now I am dating an amazing woman, and I can't stop cumming! When we first started dating, we had insane 4 hour sessions, where we have sex, cum, rest for 20 minutes, back again, repeat. For some reason, lately, we have shorter sessions (around 2 hours), and we skip the 20 minutes rest completely. I somehow trained my body to skip the refractory period, and stay hard after cumming. It's weird, but she is really happy about it. Last tuesday, she made me come 4 times in 2 hours. I was exhausted.

yep, all fellas are different. i'm a lot like you're current BF. i'm usually good to go about 5 minutes after unless it was just a crazy crazy wild orgasm that left me heaving. when that happens i just enjoy the moment and usually the lady is happy to see me so spent =)

soo... that being said, unless it's a problem for you, just enjoy it. see if he can get you to orgasm a couple times in one go -- wouldnt that be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaza View Post
    soo... that being said, unless it's a problem for you, just enjoy it. see if he can get you to orgasm a couple times in one go -- wouldnt that be fun!
    Yes, yes it has been fun. The trend seems to be 2-3 orgasms for me in the first round, generally one each in subsequent rounds. No it has not been a problem at all . I am perfectly willing to accept this as my new normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Take2 View Post
    Yes, yes it has been fun. The trend seems to be 2-3 orgasms for me in the first round, generally one each in subsequent rounds. No it has not been a problem at all . I am perfectly willing to accept this as my new normal.
    I hate your boyfriend. He sucks. So. Freaking. Much. I want a chick with this attitude so badly, I'm officially jealous. YOUR BOYFRIEND SUCKS! BOOOOOO!

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    I hate your boyfriend. He sucks. So. Freaking. Much. I want a chick with this attitude so badly, I'm officially jealous. YOUR BOYFRIEND SUCKS! BOOOOOO!
    Well, I will tell you a secret that may help you to get a chick with this attitude. My attitude is shaped in large part by my partner. An enthusiastic, generous, attentive and responsive lover is addictive. I find my appetite for sex goes way up with this kind of guy. I find that with a selfish, lazy, indifferent and/or mechanical lover, I just don't WANT sex as much. And then, strangely enough, a pattern develops. I get in the habit of sex whenever possible or sex infrequently. And however that habit has been set, that is how things tend to continue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12