+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hello.

Hello.

Hello folks.

My name is Jeffrey. I live in Washington, US. I'm 24.

Brief bits about me; I used to be really overly-romantic, I was a late bloomer into sex and relationships, and used to be probably the nicest guy on the planet.

Many horribly unhealthy relationships later I'm still a hopeless romantic but it's buried somewhere beneath the distrust and apprehension. I'm a bit of a sex addict (even moreso then a normal 20 something guy.) I'm still very nice for the most part although I've developed a kind of cold, emotionless streak that's rather disturbing and I have horrible distrust towards relationships.

I also used to be extremely shy but then I figured out my witty, sarcastic, jerky sense of humor goes over fantastic with girls and I'm apparently somewhat attractive; now I'm far bolder. I'm also prone to huge bouts of impatience and tend to get obsessive (in a non-creepy, keep it to myself sort of way) about anything new in my life.

That's the reality of me in a nutshell. Hope to be of assistance (and to be assisted, god knows I need any help I can get.)

oli is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    welcome to the love forums