+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The waiting is the hardest part

The waiting is the hardest part

After weeks of fun, the woman I've been dating has slowed down. ..way down. I talked to her about it and she told me she's going through some s**t and doesn't want to drag me into it. I get that, and I told her so... but it hurts because we were having so much fun and it felt great...and it came without warning. She told me I did nothing wrong and that it wasn't me.

So now comes the waiting part. Staying in touch...trusting what she said, and hoping that I'll get to see her again.

I deleted her number from my phone...not because I don't want to talk or text... just the opposite...I know myself...I'll smother her with texts and calls. She has my number...I told her to call when she wants to talk or get together. This is a relationship worth the wait. She's awesome.

Any thoughts?

It sure is hard but the only thing you can do is wait for her. She said it was not you, then you trust her and wait. How long have you been "waiting" anyway?
    I don't think you had to delete her number... but that's the way you wanted...

I know this is an "ask a female" forum but I have to comment on this...

I'm going through the same situation...literally....

She said it wasn't me and had some s**t to deal with...involving her family...I deleted this girl's number too because I felt that I would also text/call too much...I have left it up to her to call...She hinted at calling around January after the holidays. Its tough man. For me, this girl is always in the back of my head when I'm trying to date other girls...It's been 2 months now...normally I would have forgotten about a girl like this but she was great.. and that hint of a call around January still leaves me with frustrating hope.

Anyway, try dating some other girls like I'm trying to till you get that call....Don't get your hopes too high as I have found myself doing cause who knows what will happen if it gets going again.

Good luck on "the wait" man...