+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Small Dicks/ Small Pussies

Quote Originally Posted by Fishy
    anything longer than 6 I guess is really just extra mass.
    what........
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

Quote Originally Posted by Frebbiezadyke
    what........
    Quote Originally Posted by http://nawtythings.com/vagina.html
    Fun Facts
    Average Depth of a Vagina: between 3 to 6 inches.
    Largest Vagina: the female blue whale with a normal length of 6 to 8 feet.
    Largest Human Vagina: belonged to a woman who was 7'8" tall.
    Smallest Vagina: 2 or 3 centimeters - surgery is required for correction.
    Longest Clitoris: recorded at 4½ inches long and 1½ inches diameter.
    Longest Labia Minora: some African tribes enlarge their labia to 7 inches in length.
    Largest Buttocks: Hottentot tribe have buttocks that each can be two or three feet.
    Largest Breasts: 44-pounds breasts measuring 33 inches in circumference.
    Most Breasts: In 1886 a french woman was recorded with ten individual breasts.
    Most Orgasms: 134 in one hour for a woman - 16 for a man.
    Longest Recorded Orgasm: 43-seconds with 25 consecutive contractions.
    Longest Recorded Pubic Hair: 28" (71.12 cm) long.

Unless you're particularly deep, most penises longer than 6" do not even get entirely covered when fully within.
    The only way to guaruntee a 100% rejection rate is never to ask at all.

girls.... guys r dying to know the answer to this question...

DOES SIZE MATTER TO YOU? or maybe SHAPE that matters?

how small is too small? and how big is too big for u?

answer the question please girls... hehe :p

usually by the time i have gotten to that stage, i'm so excited i'm not going to be fussy about the height of the main actor. i had one boyfriend who was almost perfectly pi and it was still great.

the nerve endings fact is interesting; i'm sorry i missed the episode of bill nye where they tested its veracity.

i dotn like bent dicks that definatley matters to me
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

no

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    would you like to me cock slam you in the face?? lol.

my friend taught me that phrase.

raverboy
    no thanks raver dont want it like that
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Small Is Awesome...

actually i was shopping for panties, i don't buy bras because my bust size is too flat.

raverboy
    Illusional, I do not know you , But please allow me to say that small breast have a very strong appeal. I have friends who are very drawn to small breast.To be honest I have only seriously dated small breasted girls. Not to lessen in any way girls of other sizes. It is just what I am drawn to. I like the athletic looking girl. I hope this does not sound shallow. Any way just wanted to share that...P.S. Their size 36 / A and 34/AA and I loved and looked forward to being with them and looking at them naked..

yeah for guys like you! i mean i'm not as small as those girls you listed by any means, but i'm still small. i'm like a 32/B and hearing you say there are guys out there that like that made my day!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by stilLearning
    Illusional, I do not know you , But please allow me to say that small breast have a very strong appeal. I have friends who are very drawn to small breast.To be honest I have only seriously dated small breasted girls. Not to lessen in any way girls of other sizes. It is just what I am drawn to. I like the athletic looking girl. I hope this does not sound shallow. Any way just wanted to share that...P.S. Their size 36 / A and 34/AA and I loved and looked forward to being with them and looking at them naked..
    haha you dunno me at all. i hate large breasts. look at the people that i have dated and i think the biggest was a c. i didn't care for breasts that large because i think it makes the girl look unproportional, especially when she's only 5 2. trust me, i know where you are comming from. especially when i date japanese girls.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by stilLearning
    LOL...does he even know you're a boy, illusional?

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    dammit, it was bad enough we thought that steve was really a guy, but now we have members thinking that i'm girl. dammit.

stillearning, you have a lot of learning left to do.

raverboy

dammit, it was bad enough we thought that steve was really a guy, but now we have members thinking that i'm girl. dammit.

stillearning, you have a lot of learning left to do.

raverboy
    ...yea..people had excuses for thinking i was a guy..because...my username's steve...but you put at the end of your posts "raverboy" so this is just retarded.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

OMG, illusional's like a guy..but he totally like puts raverboy at the end, does this mean it's like a he/she..like wow..a shemale..oh tee hee tee hee..come on illusional defend yourself..oh wait he just went to see what he really was..oh haha...*mumble* Buggers.

-Shea

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well well well.. illusional welcomes another mouth to the forums.. why not come into my thread sine.. and say something about me. haha

raverboy

Unfortunately for those boys and men with dicks smaller than twelve inches long I recommend never mating and producing offspring. For the sake of pleasuring women and human evolution it would be best to take your genetics out of the equation. Women for the most part control how we humans evolve. And we don't want anything short of a foot long and about nine or ten inches thick.

Seeing as how that's the case it's only natural for that to be our next step in evolution. However, to achieve this anyone who does not meet the requirements must not be allowed to mate. And if they do not comply then we can always send them into concentration camps to be killed off. Women won't settle for anything smaller anyway. So it's not like you'll be able to resist this unless you turn to rape which is not only against the law but bad for the soul too.

I know it's a bleak future for all males who don't measure up so to speak but it's true.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast