+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Small Dicks/ Small Pussies

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    weirdo .
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jack000 View Post
    Unfortunately for those boys and men with dicks smaller than twelve inches long I recommend never mating and producing offspring. For the sake of pleasuring women and human evolution it would be best to take your genetics out of the equation. Women for the most part control how we humans evolve. And we don't want anything short of a foot long and about nine or ten inches thick.

Seeing as how that's the case it's only natural for that to be our next step in evolution. However, to achieve this anyone who does not meet the requirements must not be allowed to mate. And if they do not comply then we can always send them into concentration camps to be killed off. Women won't settle for anything smaller anyway. So it's not like you'll be able to resist this unless you turn to rape which is not only against the law but bad for the soul too.

I know it's a bleak future for all males who don't measure up so to speak but it's true.
    Don't worry, you won't produce any offspring if I anal rape you.

Everybody wins!

It doesn't matter how tall or short you are. The depth of a vagina depends on the muscle control of the woman. A lot of women do not know anything about the muscles in their vagina and how to relax them, tighten them, flex and reflex them. If you are lucky to find a female who is capable of doing so... you'll see what I mean.

When it comes to filling up a vagina. Your girth may or may not be the problem. Some women have wide-set vaginas so they may be wider than an average one.

There are lots of rumors about pussies, like big ass woman has deep pussy, or asian women have tight pussy, or fat woman's pussy is huge...
    But I think we come in different shapes and sizes, rumors could be wrong.
    About 2-inch dicks, I've never had any, but if I did, I'd be so frustrated, and it would turn me off right away..

That rumor is based on pelvis and hip structure I believe. But think about it this way... no matter size or shape when giving birth we can open up like a cave. It's about muscle control.

Quote Originally Posted by kanzaki View Post
    actually....i never knew there were small penis cuz

the first time i saw my bf's penis is was only 2inch and i was petrified O___O

then later, after working on it, the muscle move and the thing grow HUGE!!!

until there was once it grow and grow while i was teesing it, until the size of my palm!!!! longer!!!

after all the sex is over, his penis's mucle move again and it is back to the size of 2 inches only...

so i tot it is like that all the time

as for pusies....no idea
    You 13 or something?

Frasbee is a gay perv!
    Don't expect anything.

In the end, penis size doesn't matter and vagina size doesn't matter. It's very rare to find a person will a small penis or small vagina (hehe, I didn't use and). From what I've heard, I think 5 inches is about the average, and going by those 'fun facts', you wouldn't want it any bigger then 6 inches, else you would have no place to go
    Quote Originally Posted by UNKNOWN
    When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.

Okay, first of all, congratulations jack000 for bumping the oldest thread I have ever seen bumped in my time on LF. You're a ****ing retard.

Also, I'd like to add that in my personal opinion men with 12-inch dicks should feel ashamed for being the circus freaks they are. I've never seen one IRL, but I have seen a 10-incher and I hope to never come face-to-face with such a monster again. I'm not a tiny thing (I'm 5'9"), but I have absolutely no use for something like that.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    You 13 or something?

Frasbee is a gay perv!
    Boobaa, I'd let you drink my jizz any day of the week.
    Last edited by Junket; 17-12-09 at 05:38 AM.

There is such thing as too big. Once I dated a smaller stature girl, im a tall stature guy, and even though she was not a virgin I really wrecked her the first few times. She was tight but it was no fun hurting her and only being able to get the first 4 inches in. It was the sex equivalent of drinking out of a dixie cup when you are really thirsty.
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Berkeley View Post
    It was the sex equivalent of drinking out of a dixie cup when you are really thirsty.
    Haha, good comparison.

I've been with a 3-incher before. Now guys, we don't want to have an aversion to smaller penises, but in reality, they don't do much in the way of filling that hungry spot inside when he wanna get f*cked. It's just that simple. My ex had a beautiful penis, great shape, but when we'd have sex it felt like he was gently massaging my vag. I felt unsatisfied.

I suggest that guys be honest with themselves about their hardware. If they feel that they fall short, perhaps put stock into learning other sexual skills that would impress a lady. Like how to properly eat p****. MANY men are clueless in that department.

What an.. um.. interesting thread! Penis size certainly seems to matter. A family member of mine (who will remain anonymous) has a guy that really adores her. He's a great guy, but she won't have anything to do with him because he's a 2 incher. While penis size doesn't really matter, it seems anything under 4-5 inches is pretty much a deal breaker.

I'm pretty well endowed (not to float my own boat) and it's actually pretty frustrating. I'm almost never able to go all the way into a girl, and that makes it hard to get some real body contact. It makes me feel inadequate that I can't get some real bumpin' and grindin' going.

I think there might be a correlation to hip size, and vaginal depth/width. I've slept with a few girls with pretty wide "child bearing" hips, and they were all very wide and deep down there. The slender girls I've slept with, with tiny hips, have all been tight and shallow. Could be a coincidence though!

I keep looking down my pants to make sure my dick is still there. This thread is scary

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

I love my baby-makin' hips! But it sucks to buy jeans. I have a tiny waist, wide hips, and a tiny ass.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    I love my baby-makin' hips! But it sucks to buy jeans. I have a tiny waist, wide hips, and a tiny ass.
    Ooh! If you are designer gal, try J.Lo jeans. I have recommended them on several of people I've dressed. Abercrombie & Fitch and The Gap. They are great for your figure.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast