+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girlfriend Flirting

Well, I don't think many gals on here would appreciate it if their man was flirting/hitting up a prostitute/stripper without the intent of doing anything.

sadie_genie Guest
    Well, don't tell her you went spying on her. But tease her and say " ohhh, so, you are probably just flirting with guys behind my back". But don't turn it into an argument. This will remind her that she shouldn't be doing whatever she is doing. Then, do something nice for her to remind her that what you have together is worth keeping.

Think about it, is it worth it. To have to wonder if she's flirting behind your back. If she's secretly seeing him when she's not with you. That's what's going to creep into your head when you get back to her. Look at it like this, you had a GUT feeling, that something wasn't right and guess what, something wasn't right! Sure you invaded her privacy but do you honestly think she ever would of told you.......probably not. Nothing harmless about what she was doing, in fact, she saw it as such a horrible thing that she manages to lie to you about what she was doing. That would be more than enough for me to cut her off. I wouldn't waste my time. Print it out and show her why you're ending the relationship, then ask her what she would do if she found out you were flirting behind her back in such a way and lied about it.

sadie_genie Guest
    What you are saying is right. But this guy doesn't want to lose her. He needs to do something that is feasible for him. This girl hasn't cheated on him, it was online flirting. Although, it is still wrong, I don't think it is condemnable.

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    What you are saying is right. But this guy doesn't want to lose her. He needs to do something that is feasible for him. This girl hasn't cheated on him, it was online flirting. Although, it is still wrong, I don't think it is condemnable.
    This is exactly right. It was the first time they had spoken. i just dont want it to go anywhere. i need to make her like me more but not sure how.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12