+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Nude Pics

I agree, Azulita, you can still be raised right, even if you're well off financially. Affluence isn't a make or break characteristic of a person's character...just a factor in the upbringing. Of course, we tend to speak in general terms, but most of the time, we mean more like "in most cases"...

This actually makes me want to start another thread, but I don't know if I will today because there's some work I really should get done.

Freddie

you're not raining on my parade. i figured out the same thing. i only mention it's academic because i'm refering to some research. i knew these things too nomas, i grew up poor and on welfare in shitty neighborhoods without a father, i've been through some shit. but i'm happy. i've accomplished many things that nobody ever expected, believe me i was not heading in this direction but here i am. i'm happier than most. and i blame my happiness on the fact that i was poor and that didn't stop me. but not a lot of people are willing to look into the situations of others. you are a smart guy nomas and don't underestimate yourself. a lot of people don't realize these things.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I like to think that most people have the potential to be "learned" and "intelligent" individuals...using the terms loosely, but there are factors that either we allow to hold us back or we are simply never aware of. In an environment as you described you grew up in, it would have been really easy to follow what probably a lot of kids in your neighborhood were doing and straying down dead-end paths...but you are right, it's a HUGE acomplishment to have had the initiative to realize your own potential. I heard somewhere that in general, humans realize about 10% of their potential. One tenth! And you see it around you all the time. The person next to me isn't any less intelligent than myself...just less applied, ambitious, or misdirected. That's why goal oriented people are successful. You want to be somewhere and if you set a goal you want to achieve, there is little that can stop you because you are putting your potential to work. None of this 10% business. If 10% gets you average..imagine if you only kick it up to 50%...you're way ahead of the curve.

So I'm sorry to not graciously accept your kind compliment of "smart guy" status... but as I said..maybe I was just lucky to have been directed by my Mother with a certain set of values that allowed for me to develop a good work ethic that made things easier down the road. Maybe I was just lucky to have been born ambitious and put my potential to work, when lead to scholarships, then a degree, then a nice job where I was able to meet other "learned, intelligent" individuals that further expanded my own views. And, yes, maybe not everyone in my same position would have been able to respond in the same way. Luck? Who knows, but I guess no matter what, luck and all other factors, I am who I am and if who I am you consider to be smart under your definition of smart, I am honored, Sombra, because I think quite highly of you myself.

Hey, there we go, by the end of all that I kind of accepted the compliment and said "thank you"..

Fred's getting better at this..

damn nomas, you're not too good with the compliments. i give you one and you give me 100 lines of philosophy.

but your still a "smart guy" if not a "smart ass".

and you're welcome.

now shut up.

damn pisceans.

I gave you 18 lines, not counting blank lines, the last two non-philosofical comments, and signature...but I'll drop that at that.. heh, heh.

So are pisceans notorious for being anal or what's our thing?? I know gemeni's are supposed to be "extravagant"..and virgos...I don't know what they are, but a couple of them have attracted me pretty good.

But really, I don't believe in that..still it's fun to pass some time.

Oh, and, by the way, did you notice in my rant that I also complimented you right back. Eh? You missed that little nicety in my part...

Freds

oh thank you darling nomas for your compliment. pisceans are supposed to be bad with compliments, as demonstrated in my inability to recognize at all your compliment and your inability to take mine. they also have a hard time making up their minds, as demonstrated by your inability, then sudden ability, to accept my compliment. they're also supposed to be weird, otherworldly philosophical people. anyway, i'm bragging, let's talk shit about virgo's. virgo's are nit picky and naggers. my best friend is one and she is very nit picky. everything has to be absolutely perfect or they freak out. they are supposed to be opposite of the more laid back piscean. but they are very earthy and known to have their feet planted firmly on the ground. good business people and responsible as hell. i love them though. even though they're stubborn asses. anyway, that's my speal on pisceans and virgos. any pisceans or virgos out there?

I don't think I have a hard time making up my mind....but then again, I think maybe I do,...sometimes anyway...and sometimes not...I guess I'm pretty sure that it could be a possibility,..maybe.

Actually, I think I'm more anal than that last virgo I fell for. And she wasn't very nit-picky...role reversal there.

But I want to here about gemenii..tell me about them.

Freds

i've dated two gemini's. their similarities were clear though. they are kinda deceptive. they'll do things like tell you one thing when they're really thinking another thing. the gemini symbol is twins.

You dated two gemeni's. Oh, the irony.

Freds

i know huh that is kinda weird. they both just "wanted to be friends" but would freak out if i saw someone else. one of them got so pissed at me and went on a rant about what a horrible person i am.

if i can't hold you down you can't hold me down either that's my motto. my boyfriend now is a cancer and is perfectly content with being held down.

my bf is a gemini, and is a triplet. he works in a large department where there are like 5 other people who have twins, and they are all geminis. i know gemini is the sign of the twin, but that is just freaky to me. I, on the other hand, am a Capricorn....... so do me next.... i wanna know what's wrong with me! j/k

I lost my virginity at the age of 11 to my best friend's mom. She wanted more, but I wasn't willing to commit. Then, after further convincing, she regained my interest by buying me Pokemon cards. ****ing ensued, and after a whirlwind relationship that lasted 3 days, I told my parents, whom charged her with rape.

I kick so much ****ing ass!
    Do Not Ask Questions - Just Listen.

I agree with IKE, Christmas is the jolliest time of the year.

Freds

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast