+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My boyfriend can't control himself when we make out

Quote Originally Posted by WeeLucy View Post
    Thanks for your replies.

The reason I want to take it slowly is because I have been hurt before. I lost my virginity to a guy in Sixth Form who was popular with all the girls. To cut a long story short he charmed me, slept with me and then dumped me. I was just another notch on his bed post.

Then I was in a two year relationship with a guy, which ultimately lost its romance and it seemed like the only time we spent together was so he could get sex. Plus he was always asking for anal. He was just an immature jerk now I think about it.

I now want a meaningful relationship, and I decided I wouldn't jump into bed with my boyfriend until I feel we have an emotional bond and know one another properly.
    It sounds like you're not ready for a new relationship. Two months is a very long time to go without sex in a relationship, you can't really blame him for having wandering hands. It's not really fair to either of you to stay in this relationship as you both want different things.

This is a terrible relationship and when I kiss a woman on her lips I happen to check something between her hips. I expect the woman I am kissing to feel something moving between my two thighs and the kissing becomes all the intenser and if any woman cannot do so I will stop kissing her any more.

Can you still continue kissing without having something below your belly to move?

I don't find two months a long time at ALL. Seriously, what's the f*ckin rush?

Quote Originally Posted by warriormaiden View Post
    I don't find two months a long time at ALL. Seriously, what's the f*ckin rush?
    You might think 2 months is not a long time. But plenty of us do - the guy is obviously sexually frustrated and probably asking himself if this woman is into him or is she frigid. He won't stick around for long and with good reason.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What's the point of dating if you're not getting laid? Poor guy's probably spent a fortune taking this chick out and he's got nothing to show for it but a severe case of blue balls made all the worse by her cockteasing.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by WeeLucy View Post
    The trouble is he initiates kissing, and it usually escalates to a passionate embrace and his hands start wondering.
    So the problem is that he finds you attractive and wants to make love to you?
    And that's a problem? Would you prefer it if he showed no desire for you at all? You are adults and adults have sex.
    Does this guy turn you on or not? If he doesn't then youre relationship won't last. If he does turn you on but you do nothing about it then have you considered seeing a sexologist?

I feel like, if you're dating someone SERIOUSLY. And you are wanting a relationship for the long haul, we're talking serious dating. I don't think sex should be such of an issue around the third or fourth date. You're trying to get to know each other, figure each other out, all this stuff. And sex in this type of situation can be a big thing, so I understand what the OP is talking about. Now it would be another thing ENTIRELY if it was six months down the road, and still nothing. But it's the first beginning stages of her relationship and you just don't want to push it too hard.

Now if I'm casually dating, it's nothing serious, then sex on the 3rd, 4th, 5th date would be ok. Because you're not looking for something real to come out of it. You're basically just freeloading.

Quote Originally Posted by kopite View Post
    I didn't know having sex within 2 months was a pre requisite to being able to define that relationship as 'serious'. She should be able to wait for as long as she wants to. In some places in Asia, take Thailand for example, the girls generally take up to 3 or 4 months before they are comfy having sex.
    I thought in Thailand they wait until they're 11?

I'm not going to lie. He sounds like a player who can' keep it in his pants.

If you are not comfortable with him and feeling pressurized then u must directly say no and end up your relation..you cant continue any relationship with the pressurized situation
    Last edited by Denisonn; 08-02-11 at 03:23 PM.

Lets be honest. It's not him at all, you're just making him pay for what the other guys did to you. You assume since he wants sex now, he's just going to dump you afterwords. 2 months is a while to wait for sex in my opinion, but EVERYONE is different. It's up to him how long he wants to wait just as its up to you of how long you're gonna make him wait. If my gf told me to jack off before I come spend time with her, I might lose my f-ing mind. It's like, " I know you're coming to take me out tonight, but can you rub one out before you come over cause I dont want you to be all over me ya know."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12