+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What can I honestly do?

What can I honestly do?

Hey all! I start off blunt and to the point.

Theres this girl that I go to school with, she is a senior and I'm a Junior. Although we are in separate grades, we aren't much different age wise. I'm 16 and she is 17, only about 5-6 months off.

Now at this point I must explain myself, When i was younger I wasn't the most popular kid in school...I was always picked on and made fun of. But, In Highschool I did a complete 360 for the better of myself, I became more likable, had more friends and actually had a social life. But, Through all that I still had this shyness about me. I was always nervous to talk to new people, especially girls.

Now, back to the girl. Iv'e known this girl for a while, since middle school in fact. But, only in the past 6 months have a I noticed that I really liked her. She is wonderful in so many ways, and Iv'e never met a girl like her. I also think there is no doubt in my mind that she likes me back, she is always touchy, she opens out around me and isn't afraid to say anything to me. Heck, she has even told me that she would date me if she didn't have a boy friend. (Which she still does, although things aren't going well.)

But, I still can't find the courage to tell her how I feel, I just can't. Iv'e had MANY chance to do so, but Iv'e never once made and move. I come home everyday banging my head on the table for not doing so. I'm just scared that I am running out of time to do so...she is going to college in the fall of next year.

Can anyone give me some help...I know, I'm only in highschool....But still.

When you were younger? Hah
    I believe you should act asap and tell her what you feel & want. You don't have anything to lose - you'll find out if it's either black or white. Maybe she's expecting you to make a move and if she refuses, at least you won't be "torturing" yourself anymore.

^Thanks for the advice! Although, I have decided to not really tell her how I feel although I think she wants me to. I don't want to risk a perfectly fine friendship. I'll atleast wait until her and her bofriend are broken up, or she can stay with him. The guy is cool and whatever makes her happy. Welph, this kinda sucks. But Im just a ball of confussion right now.