+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Crush advice please!!!

Crush advice please!!!

Okay, to whoever is reading this, I am in seventh grade, I have lots of crush problems (or I might just be overreacting, but whatever). This will probably be really long, so if you have the patience, read this.

See, the people involved in my situation are (I am abbreviating their names for privacy reasons):

Primary:
    Me
    KV
    BH

Secondary:
    SPV
    ML
    BR

Now, see. KV is a boy I like. He is also one of my guy-friends. He knows that I like him because I told him, but he didn't really have a reaction to it. Is this something I should worry about? Also, KV used to have a girlfriend, BR, but he broke up with her after he found out that she was dating other boys. I don't know if this something I should would worry about because what if he gets back with her again? The other boy I like is BH. KV knows that I like BH too, but BH does not know that I like him. He isn't exactly my guy-friend, but BH talks to me a lot and is really nice to me. Does this mean he likes me, or am I overreacting? BH has a crush on ML, one my of friends, but ML doesn't like him back. I asked my other friend, SPV, who is also friends with ML, to tell BH that I like him, since he keeps following ML around, and SPV is nearly always with ML. However, she says that she doesn't want to tangled in my "love life". Should I just tell BH that I like him, since he is some of my classes, or should I not because I already like KV? I don't know! I REALLY REALLY like BH!!!!!!!!!! Please someone help me with this tangle!!!

Now, another problem is that I have a very strange desire to KISS KV or BH. I don't how to get them to kiss me!!!! PLUS, my parents DO NOT approve of dating and kissing. They say it is stupid, and they will never let me do any of that stuff. So, how can I have a boyfriend, kiss him, and go out with him, but still keep it secret????????

PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!

Can't you figure out who you like best?
    I can only say this: never tell someone that you like him, when you already told another one.
    It seems like you just want to have a boyfriend.

First of all, you've got incredible grammar for a seventh grader. Are you really in seventh grade? If so, you should get into writing. Impressive.

Anyhow, you are in fact overreacting. That's because you're in seventh grade, that's what you kids do. :p

KV doesn't sound like he has a crush on you or he would have reacted. BH sounds like he could possibly like you if he gets over his obsession with ML.

I'd recommend two things. A) Tell BH you like him and B) Calm down your desire to kiss boys. You don't need to be doing that. I kind of agree with your parents in that you're really too young to be out kissing boys and dating. If, however, you're just too wildly crazy about the idea your "dates" are probably going to consist of eating lunch and walking in the hallways with said boy. And you really don't want to be going around kissing boys, it's not exactly a good image thing. If BH likes you back and you hang out for [I]a while first[/I] then maybe he'll try to kiss you. That's the order. Like boy. "Date" boy. Kiss boy. Not like boy. Kiss boy. "Date" boy.

And you really should be talking to your parents about wanting to date boys and respecting if they don't want you to right now.

This brought me down memory lane a little bit. I used to have problems just like these. When you are in middle school, you really do have to make a lot of mistakes. I recommend keeping a journal and looking back at this experience in two years. Things really change.
    I can tell that you are very unsure of how you feel and what is going on.

This might be a weird comment, but I don't really think you like either of these guys. I might be wrong, because I obviously don't know what you truly feel inside, but it sounds as if you just want to be kissed and be in a relationship with someone awesome, right?

One thing I learned from middle school: never ever send your friends around to tell people you like them. It is very awkward. Why don't you tell someone straightforwardly when you are sure that you like them?

Honestly. If I were you with the knowledge I know now, here is exactly what I would do:

1. Stop worrying about BH and KV and the girls they like and the girls they might like and all that stuff altogether. Worrying today will not stop things from happening tomorrow.

2. Figure out if these guys actually have redeeming qualities that I would want in a "guy-friend".

3. Spend more time on stuff that is not focused on these guys until your mind clears. You may find out that you don't actually have a crush on either of them for who they are.

4. Wait and see what happens after they are no longer the center of your life/thoughts.

I really hope this helped!

Author of the blog: How NOT to Fall In Love
    Last edited by Zabrinah; 06-12-10 at 01:04 PM.

Zabrinah's advice is all fantastic. Follow it.

Oh, thank you for the advice, GratedWasabi!! And about telling BH, what if he doesn't like me back? Plus, I already told KV that I like him, so do you think there will be problems? But you're right. I probably am just overreacting.
    And yes, I really am a seventh grader. I guess my parents just got me used to writing with correct punctuation and spelling and that sort of stuff.

Thanks, Zabrinah. And I don't think I've ever mentioned this before, but I've never actually liked any boys before. Except for maybe that tiny crush in sixth grade that disappeared in seventh. And now that I write this, you may be right. I may actually not like them at all. But how can that happen? I mean, I think BH is REEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAALLLLY nice and he is SOOOOO cute!!!! This feeling is really strange. And as I said, the desire to kiss is very strange......Oh well, I'll try what you said. Try to not focus on them. Thanks again!

Well, shicchan, I guess I like BH better..but I can't decide!! KV is incredibly cute, funny, and nice! Just like BH!