+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Any thoughts and Suggestions?

Any thoughts and Suggestions?

Hey everyone?

I just have a few q's. If a boy you like is being really nice to you, does that mean he likes you back?

Also, how do you flirt with someone and get them to kiss you and want more?

Thanks!!!!!!!

Yes he likes you. Just get him alone, pin him up against a wall and plant one on him, then walk away....he'll be scrambling after ya. btw I love kitty cats too....love your avatar, it's very cute.

Of course he likes you. Don't be too pushy though. He might think you are being forward if you make a bold first move. Stand next to him, and at the proper moment, grab his hand and hold it. That will accomplish as much, if not more, than surprising him with a first kiss.
    Hey, I'm on your side!

Carlos Augustine
    carlos, you can't do that. sorry.

Listen, we're living in the 21st century. YOU MAKE THE MOVE.
    OK, probably compared to you at the age of 46 I'm a really old guy. My girlfriend often makes the move on me and I absolutely love it. Makes me feel wanted and desired. So make the move on this guy. Life is too short to waste time. Good luck.

When my lover turns on me I feel thrilled and her move makes move something in me move and I take the chance.

She was shy before and now she enjoys and I the receiver feel thrilled

Depends on what kind of nice.
    I've noticed alot of girls in middle school/highschool tend to take a guy's general kindness as red flags as, OMG he likez meh!11!!! Just be for sure, before you take Smackie's suggestion.

And....if you want to flirt with a guy. JUST DO IT. There aren't any special laws, or rules. You're a girl. Use those god given charms that you have.

It's difficult. You don't want to do something that is really outside your character like jumping him if you don't know each other well and aren't on the same page. If he likes you for being shy and sweet, being suddenly aggressive could be seen as hot or as scary (you'd have to feel him out).
    If a guy is being really nice back to you, it could mean something is he's treating you better than he treats other people. If he's normally a extra friendly person, he might just be a tease without realizing it. I've known guys who give me amazing smiles and eye contact, and they're just that nice to people they've just met. It sucks, but unless you're trying hard for one guy, it's better to be nice to everyone...so it kind of makes sense for guys to be nice to any cute girl they see.
    Do what you can to spend extra time with him. Invite him to hang out, call or text him, anything to let him know you want alone time with him and that you're interested in him. See if you two mesh.
    To flirt with him, get him in an environment when it's just the two of you, either invite him to watch a movie with you or even if the two of you are having a private conversation within a group. Find reasons to sit close to him. Joke around with him, tease him, treat him like he's special, compliment him, touch his arm and smile at him when you talk to him. Catching him off guard to kiss him works if it's not completely out of no where (he needs to have an idea of you two being romantic i.e. back to making him feel special). Take his hand. Take his arm. Run your hand through his hair. Hug him then instead of just letting go, just lean back so your faces are close and you can smile at him without saying anything.
    If he looks confused, backs off, or acts in any way less than pleased, back off, because he doesn't think of you in that way yet. Try not to feel too hurt, you just rushed it.

Thanks! I read online that many girls confuse kindness with crush. I'm one of those girls....

Sorry, but no. Many girls were overly nice to me but always wanted to be friends.