+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Three Moments In Time

Three Moments In Time

When I was 12 years old, I underwent three defining sexual experiences.

First, I went to my male pediatrician for my annual physical exam only to discover that he was out of the office and that his new business partner, a beautiful Indian female pediatrician, would be checking me. Dr. Dalal asked my mother to wait outside, as the office policy dictated that those 12 and older be examined alone for privacy purposes. The exam began normally, as Dr. Dalal asked me to strip down to my underpants only and measured my height, weight and blood pressure. However, as Dr. Dalal leaned forward to check my eyes, ears, nose and throat, I inadvertantly saw down her medical blouse and got a good view of her large breasts. My penis instantly became fully erect and protruded through the opening in my underpants. I was quite embarrassed, but she did not react. Dr. Dalal continued the exam by listening to my heart very thoroughly and confirming my regular pediatrician's diagnosis of a murmur that was not clinically significant. After checking my lungs, abdomen, knees and feet, Dr. Dalal asked me to remove my underpants and checked my still fully engorged penis with her hands. As she studied the pecker, she asked me if I had "matured." I looked at her quizically and she elaborated, "Have you had an ejaculation of semen yet?" I was flushed with humiliation and informed her, "No." Dr. Dalal mentioned, "Well, at your age and development, it shouldn't be too much longer now." Finally, Dr. Dalal told me that I was perfectly healthy and got up to leave the room.

Later that year, I was visiting a friend's house when I had to urinate. I asked where the bathroom was and was told that I had to go through the room of his older sister (age 16). I knocked on Zoe's door, and Zoe said, "Come in." As I entered, I discovered that my younger sister (age 8) was there and Zoe was standing by her bed topless but with jeans covering her lower half. Shocked, I withdrew my face and Zoe reacted by saying, "It's okay." I turned my head back around and studied her very large breasts for the first time. My heart was beating out of my chest and my penis was about to burst through my underpants and jeans. "Would you like to touch them?" Zoe asked with a smile. I moved forward and felt the outside of her breasts with my hands. As my hands reached her nipples, I felt a strong sensation in my penis and moaned audibly. I experienced my first orgasm right there, albeit a dry one! Zoe, who apparently realized what had happened, pulled my face and head to her breasts and gave me a big hug! I could actually hear Zoe's elevated heartbeat as my left ear was pressed to her chest. My sister seemed to not know what was going on.

Finally, I met a beautiful 12-year-old girl named Jennifer at school and started to date her. It was "puppy love," but I was emboldened by my experience with Zoe. We kissed lips regularly for a month or so. Finally, I was making out with Jennifer after school one day at her house when I asked if I could remove her shirt. Surprisingly, she said yes, although I could tell that she was very nervous. As Jennifer took off her shirt, I could see her b-cup breasts snuggled inside of her bra. I also removed my shirt. After a few minutes of additional kissing, I unstrapped Jennifer's bra and admired her gorgeous bare bosoms for the first time. I cupped them in my hands and felt my penis getting more erect than ever and noting that a sensation was building again. Jennifer was also curious and, after feeling my chest, unzipped my shorts and looked at my engorged member. I put her hand on my penis and rubbed it up and down a few times (I had not yet learned to masturbate but had read sex ed books) when my penis suddenly spasmed and three spurts of semen shot out and struck (in order) Jennifer's stomach, right breast and left breast. Jennifer was stunned and asked (angrily) if I had peed on her. Still out of breath, I replied, "No! I think that I just came!" "I'm sorry!" Jennifer was horrified and quickly grabbed the kleenex box next to her bed and wiped away my semen from her body. She quickly put her bra and shirt back on and told me to get dressed. As I left, she broke up with me and I never saw her much after that.

I did not date much again until college.

Its a shame some people can be so un-educated and shallow, she should of known better and/or been more understanding

The other two don't seem so bad..

How come you didnt date anymore after that? Put off?

P.S Hi, im new here
    [URL=http://homepage.mac.com/durf/ot-faces/faces/Jenny.jpg]Me and my Lady[/URL] | {1y 10m 7d}
    "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Mahatma Gandhi