+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Haven't spoken in over ten months

Haven't spoken in over ten months

Okay here's the scoop. I dated this girl in college early this year for a short while, maybe 3 months. First month was awesome, after that I found out some rather disturbing news that I might have a heart tumor, fell into a bad depression, and all in all became a burden to her. She put up with it and supported me, and I ended up falling for her. I told her this, but it was probably a bad move in hind sight. After about a week we had a nothing fight, and she ended it. Two days later she had a rebound with another guy from the school. I found out after a few weeks as we were working things out, and went balastic. That was the end of that. At the same time, she also cut out one of her best friends whom I still speak to to this day for ratting her out to me about the guy she was fooling around with. I find it very pecular that she would cut us both us. Me I'd get...but a friend of so long. It seemed to me like she wasn't herself all of a sudden, and it's true she was going through a rough time as well, so I was never sure about that one. Anyway I digress. It's been over 10 months and I want her back. I'm in a much better headspace now, and am ready for the result be it getting her back or not, but am just unsure of my next move. She lives an hour away from me, and I don't have a car (she does). So even if I did contact her, seeing each other would not be simple. I wanted to reconnect with her as a new man. Happier and with his sh*t in gear so to speak, but I am afraid if I wait to long I will lose out on my chance. The breakup was pretty bad, brutal actually. But I also know she did have fun being with me...so any thoughts on what you would do? Wait it out or go for broke?

After 10 months you can be sure in the knowledge that she's not interested. If she was she would have been in touch. Move on with your life. I'm certain that she has.

I completely agree. Anything else I'd say would be completely useless.
    *votes for moving on*