+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Hope for an Ugly Chick?

Man, I really wanted to come in here and tell you how even though you were ugly you had hope. I really did. But I can't. I'm sorry, I just can't.

Why? Because you're cute. I'm not exactly sure what to tell you now except have some self-esteem. You have gorgeous big eyes and a very expressive, pretty face. I also really like your hair in those photos, looks super cute and sexy.

So, I dunno. Maybe change how you're meeting guys? Stop flirting with drunks. Try online, maybe? It's a good way to meet nerdy guys that will appreciate you (although dating websites are eerily similar to bars, except on the internet, SO BE CAREFUL!)

If you weren't a thousand miles away I'd ask you on a date. Seriously. And you can look at my photos in my silly critique thread on Ask Females to judge whether I'm just an ugly boy that doesn't know what pretty is.
    Last edited by Gratedwasabi; 07-12-10 at 03:18 PM.

I don't think you're ugly at all.. you're kinda cute.. I agree on the haircut though, you have tried different things but cant say I like this cut very much.. it's nice and shiny though, that's pretty, and the color too. From what I can see is that you're average looking, trust me I have seen many girls like you that end up with the cutest guys.. maybe it's that you're convinced that you're unattractive and that affects your confidence? Am just guessing here, because from that pic, you should be able to get a guy, no worries.

But look around you when you walk the street, you'll see that for everyone there's someone, for every look there's obviously someone that likes it. Don't worry so much, try dressing and doing make-up etc the way you like it, and one day it'll work out. You comfortable in your own skin is the most attractive thing.

There's still hope. You're absolutely stunningly beautiful.
    I live kinda close to the Minnesota border. Wanna go out sometime?
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 07-12-10 at 05:39 PM.

I think you look attractive - love your eyes and the smile. You are NOT ugly by a long loooonnnnng way.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree you're not even remotely ugly. But sweetie, that isn't "dolled" up. I suggest you invest in some makeup lessons. I've just noticed that many profession makeup artists are prepared to give lessons they aren't cheap but like I said INVEST a bit of money to bring out your features, because you do have nice features.

As for your clothes all people look good in something. So that's your insecurities and frustration talking. If you have a big botton stay the hell away from tight fitting pants! If your but or thighs are a bit bigger get WIDE LEG trousers and jeans, this will even out your bottom making you appear smaller and more in balance. If you've got a bit of a bulge in the stomache you better stay away from tight shirts. The best look for you is a band around the bust and then free falling from there. Wherever you're smallest on top, usually just under your bust- that is where the focus should be: a band, a tie or something accent the smallest part of your body. Just a few tips but it's really easy to look up pictures for your body type. And start watching "what not to wear" they dress all sorts of women and they make big, tall, fat, skinny people look good using the proper clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    But sweetie, that isn't "dolled" up.
    That's true too.. I see normal shirt and hair, and no make-up. Or too little to be noticed. This is average every day look.

You look okay, but very plain. I don't see how that's ''dolled up''.

You should get rid of the bangs and grow out your hair, that haircut doesn't flatter you. Learn how to apply a bit of makeup: mascara and eyeshadow to emphasize your eyes, lipgloss to make your lips look fuller, define your cheekbones using a blush etc. You'd look real good in warm colors. A pair of dangling earrings would add a touch of femininity as well.

There's no such thing like "nothing suits me". There's clothes that can flatter any person, depending on their body shape, weight, proportions. Read about that.

You may not end up looking like the hottest girl in town, but that's not the point. The point is to make the best of what you have: to hide imperfections and bring out your best features.

What are you talking about? You're cute.

sadie_genie Guest
    Where is the picture?

Double standard.

Women have to live with a number of double standards, and this is one of them (because most men have shitty personalities, and for a man to be a decent man he has to be a 'good catch,' and good catches are usually no Brad Pitt's). But a woman will--more often than not--be a good woman even if she's good looking.

hey girl68,

where do i see a picture of you???

dude i will be honest with you, i'm a nice looking guy and my girlfriend is.. well not ugly.. but shes not pretty either.. and i love her to death cause of her personality. many attractive men have had their fill of bratty pretty girls and when they get older they much prefer someone more at home or chill so to speak.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by red_sparrow View Post
    hey girl68,

where do i see a picture of you???
    Of me? I have a restricted profile.

Quote Originally Posted by cloudfa View Post
    dude i will be honest with you, i'm a nice looking guy and my girlfriend is.. well not ugly.. but shes not pretty either.. and i love her to death cause of her personality. many attractive men have had their fill of bratty pretty girls and when they get older they much prefer someone more at home or chill so to speak.
    Seconded. My ex GF was drop dead beautiful and very very very sexy. But impossible.
    My current GF is not as physically attractive but she is absolutely fantastic - kind, thoughtful, generous. Looks are only part of the mix.

New age hippie bullshit. I've never dated an unattractive woman in my life. I'm actually kind of offended that you can just come on here and say "yeah, my gf is kinda ugly." I sure hope she doesn't ever read that.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast