+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sex standing

Quote Originally Posted by warriormaiden View Post
    Then I guess we're just going to be held as hostages in our home by big ass spiders, because I hate spiders as well! And cockroaches. *shudders* Evil spawns of Satan.

If you can whip up something that can rival the wicked awesomeness of a fried hostess cupcake......you shall have my heart forever.
    It's okay, around women I am able to summon heroic levels of courage.. I just cry the next time I get a moment alone.

I once cooked some plain yellow cake in a small oval mold, surgically scooped out the inside and filled it with chocolate mousse, coated the entire thing in dark chocolate and toasted coconut, and fried it. Think fried twinkie except with huge amounts of chocolate and some coconut goodness. How 'bout that?

It was the single most popular thing for the bar menu I ran at that place, I hated having created it. x.x;;

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post

I once cooked some plain yellow cake in a small oval mold, surgically scooped out the inside and filled it with chocolate mousse, coated the entire thing in dark chocolate and toasted coconut, and fried it. Think fried twinkie except with huge amounts of chocolate and some coconut goodness. How 'bout that?

It was the single most popular thing for the bar menu I ran at that place, I hated having created it. x.x;;
    That sounds......orgasmic. Seriously, eyes crossed, toes curled, lip biting awesomeness.
    Gimme the recipe!

Tried last night, fun not quite enough impact

Quote Originally Posted by Superfantastich View Post
    Tried last night, fun not quite enough impact
    Yeah, standing sex never really rocked my world. Always preferred different ways of bringing spice into sex (ie rather than standing sex.. sex in different locations; parks, dressing rooms, closets at wedding rehearsals.. normal stuff.) Standing sex is kind of awkward, imo. Then again, I'm the rare guy that doesn't like doggy style (same reason as your not liking standing, not enough "impact" and feels so isolated.)

Also, warrior, I can't give you the recipe until we're officially married. I'm sorry.

Then damn it, where's that minister!
    I have a holiday party coming up, and I want to make something other than the traditional holiday food. There's only so many frosted sugar cookies a person can take.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12