+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: when to stop during sex?

when to stop during sex?

Hey eveyone,

i was just wondering....when having sex, do you realy have to finish once you cum? like, if the girl has not yet reached orgasm but the guy has, is does it mean thats when you stop. and if you are wearing protection, does that change anything? just wanna pleasure the girl as much as i can, and if i cum b4 she is finished then that would suck that i have to stop
    thanx

one does not "deflate" for another several minutes if passion is still bountiful.
    The only way to guaruntee a 100% rejection rate is never to ask at all.

And even if you do stop, there's nothing wrong with waiting a few minutes until it's able to come back up again and starting round two.

well, if your a champ like me, u can take off the used condom, and put one another. Then when your done with that, u can put on another. But **** the condoms, nut once in her, and nut again in her. Just keep pumping away

keep going weather its with a semi or whatnot.... maybe ill be nice and let u take a five minuite breather
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Keep going so long as you maintin a good hardon. Don't let yourself go flaccid inside of her. You'll risk letting the condom slip off mid-booty and that would be BAD. You don't want to get her pregnant because you didn't pull out before you went soft.

"We can live like Jack and Sally if we want.
    Where you can always find me
    And we'll have Halloween on Christmas
    And in the night we'll wish this never ends
    We'll wish this never ends..."

Quote Originally Posted by purge_searches
    Hey eveyone,

i was just wondering....when having sex, do you realy have to finish once you cum? like, if the girl has not yet reached orgasm but the guy has, is does it mean thats when you stop. and if you are wearing protection, does that change anything? just wanna pleasure the girl as much as i can, and if i cum b4 she is finished then that would suck that i have to stop
    thanx
    Not for me, i never go limp, it will stay hard pretty much as long as i need it too..ive had like 4hour sex sessions where ive came over 5 times, and never once hadto stop..i think its different for every guy
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

it's a lot more dangerous though if you are wearing a condom and cum and keep going though. Whenever i cum i always stop because 1) I don't want anything to get out. and 2) I dunno if i could keep going after i cum.. might be able to, but i go down pretty fast after i cum. I'm an up and down kinda guy.. just give me a few mins and i'll be good to go again, and the more times we go, the longer i can last.

When I come, she's done.
    Do Not Ask Questions - Just Listen.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowEverything
    When I come, she's done.
    LOL!!! This guy's attitude towards women is hilarious--the only thing he's ever had sex with is probably his hand haha j/k

i generally don't care if my guy cums before i do. if i want more i just give him a few minutes then do it again. he'll be able to go longer the second time around anyway. i think of the first time around as a warm up session.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    i generally don't care if my guy cums before i do. if i want more i just give him a few minutes then do it again. he'll be able to go longer the second time around anyway. i think of the first time around as a warm up session.
    but..but.. i never cum before you do!

We usually stop, but she's always done that. I usually end up fingering her or eating her out if she is close to an orgasm. Most girls are use to it. Besides, the only reason she has sex is because she likes to pleasure me and she says I give her love and things and she gives me sex, lol.

A place that is miserably hot and humid... ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    We usually stop, but she's always done that. I usually end up fingering her or eating her out if she is close to an orgasm. Most girls are use to it. Besides, the only reason she has sex is because she likes to pleasure me and she says I give her love and things and she gives me sex, lol.
    I hate to break it to you Laguna, but usually when a girl says that, she is lying. Maybe in your case, for your sake, she isn't. But i'm sorry. That whole, "It doesn't matter if I don't come, as long as you are pleased," is a bunch of crap. A person can only go on for so long without being fully satisfied. And that goes for both guys and girls.

I can empathize. It's only happened once, but it bugged the crap out of me. My bf and I were going at it and I came twice, but during one of our position changes it just "died". So he couldn't finish. Now, I know that hte sex was ****ing good, I could tell easy. But for some reason, he just couldn't. So he gave me the ol' "it's ok honey, as long as you came." That drove me insane. It was a blow to the ego, in a way. Luckily, like I said, it only happened once. But I still put a little extra each time to assure his satisfaction.

I say, just keep doing what you're doing. Always make sure she gets hers, one way or another until you are able to solve your little problem.
    ...it is only after we have lost everything that we are free to do anything...

...we are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world...

i'm not too sure about that. sometimes i don't really care about cuming, of course i can't go years without it but sometimes i'm just like damn, be done already and that's fine. but believing that your girlfriend is having sex with you only for your pleasure is kind of a bunch of bullshit. give the girl something to hang on to.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast