+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is he just playing games

is he just playing games

i met man month. and next time when met him he took out mcdonalds etc and was really sweet, couple hours we were kissing and cuddling.

he was saying how past girlfriends have messed him about in past and cheated on him and how he doesn't like men who use women. He says his really busy with work so ain't seen him 2 weeks. But we text each other everyday still and phones me now and again. he was texting me saying he really likes me and if i go out with him, and he said thursday he be free.

Today i was in town and i saw him outside women's cl-others shop like he was waiting for someone. he didn't see me. i text him half hour ago saying did you have nice time in town. he text back saying he was in town and i should gone up to him and say hi and spent time with me ins-ted his mates. and as for him be-in out side women's shop he said that maybe he looking for earring.
    but he had day off on sunday and always saying his busy and miss me but he didn't tell me. but yet still its all these sweet text and him saying hopefully i c u this week. and he says he does really like me and that he is looking for relationship but wouldn't be able to c me often cause he be busy.

But now if don't text him he wont text back at least couple days later. when i phoned him just picked up phone and hung up after said hello. i text him back saying thanks for hint and why bother send mixed signals saying like me and miss me etc if going be like this. i delected his number etc and like i did text him sayin if with seeing sumone eles you shouldnt be sending me mixed signals etc and he got really angry started sending me texting saying keep on acusing me and cant be dealing with that, am not looking for girlfriend like that. i phoned him and he was still pissed and said i am busy and i dont always have my car. and that over past couple days i been accusing him cheating. but we patched things up and he said text me later after work and ill text back. i really like him alot is me with problem

My dear, I think your problem is that you cannot write in English.

dont have be rude, if was advice to question i was asking no on grammmer etc

sadie_genie Guest
    Making accusations about cheating is kind of too early IMO. You have dated him for just a month? I assume you are young because you don't seem to know how to act. Stop with the text messages and frequent phone calls. The early stages of dating should stay at least a bit mysterious. Let him call you and don't call him unless it is reciprocated.

sweetie he's gonna have to do better than mcDonalds if he wants a piece of that ass.