+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Counseling

Counseling

Hi guys, was searching on google about how to get my mind off of things and eventually found this forum. I would like some advice before I consider going to counseling. The problem isn't exactly about getting with a girl, but rather the effect she is having on me.

Lately I had a fling with a girl I knew for ages, it was fun whilst it lasted. We ended everything on very good terms and remained best friends to this very day. Although I have to admit, we're not exactly over each other.

What is really bothering me is that she wants to experiment with other girls. We're both young, 17, and it is to be expected of her.....I think. We were planning what to do for New Year's eve, and she invited her lesbian friend to come with us and our clique. Her lesbian friend has been obsessed with her for years, and she told me on several occassions that she wouldn't mind messing around with her. They have been getting rather close lately.

And all of this bothers me you know. It looks so immoral to me, like living a good life and commiting suicide just for fun. My philosophies and mentality are being shattered. Just thinking about them together makes me stressed and want to throw up due to over-anxiety. I don't mind lesbians mind you, but I don't want her to turn bi or lesbian. Part of me still thinks that we would get back together, and it won't happen if shes lesbian. We go out with the same people together so I can't just find new friends, so I'm stuck with this lesbian problem.

I have never told her about this, out of fear that she would infact consider doing something. I will support her decision, because lets face it, she would do it just the same if I told her no. And we're not together so I can't tell her what she can and can't do. Worst case scenario would be she turning lesbian and starts to go out with her, and I would have to face them every day.

Please help me. I don't want to keep talking about it, its extremely stressful.

I'm also not interested in threesomes....at all.
    Last edited by Sticker; 08-12-10 at 09:51 PM.

sadie_genie Guest
    You can't change her if she is a lesbian.

As far as I know she isn't. I mean shes always talking about guys and trying to get me into bed. But one kiss could change all that.

Her sexuality is exactly that - HER sexuality. And you can't do a damn thing to change that. If you don't like it, if it makes you want to throw up, well, tough.