+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hickies

It's so easy to give hickies! I loved giving em to my ex but then his parents started complaining. So yeah!

well..it's certainly something to complain about. if you feel like sucking someone's neck..make it somewhere where it's not visible so EVERYONE doesn't have to stare at it.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

I suppose so! I used to give loads! LOL! Oh well! Hmmm... I just won the championship off IceQueen! MWAHAHAHA!

smile,smile,life will be better
    Last edited by gaoqing000; 23-11-04 at 11:40 AM.

Long times later - LOL - sorry thought that sounded funny. Yea, I gave my girl a hickie on her chest. They are fun to give, my girl moans if I do it right, so that helps. She wants to give me hickies, but I feel bad cause my managers bitch if I come to work like that, but she knows how to make it feel like giving me a hickie without actually leaving a mark. Skilled

I can do that but leaving a mark is much more better. Hehehe.

Theres a certain feeling of satisfaction when you can admire your handywork.. lol

Yep! Definitely!

Hickies

The Hickey

A Royal Pain in the Neck (pun intended)

In this section, I hope to help you in your conquest to rid yourself of the annoying little spot which now resides prominently on your neck, telling all the world of your personal activities. Or atleast the ones you don't want to know. But before you let out a sigh of relief, I must warn you, you will find no cures here, just little tips which may help you escape detection from others.

Some things to try:
    Ice always seems to help regular bruises, why not this kind. Be sure to wrap it in a cloth, and hold on the area for about 15 minutes
    Another thing that you could try is Vitamin E, it has been known to help heal scars adn skin marks.
    Something else? Aloe plants have always seemed to have soothing powers, just put a dab of it on that spot,a little goes a long way. If you don't have a plant, many lotions contain aloe now, Im sure you could find some.
    Girls, if you have long hair, use it. Start wearing it on your shoulders. Hide all your hairbands if you have to to keep yourself from playing w/ it. Have a few friends give you signals and reminders not to.
    Dry skin and a hickey? Not a problem. If you have any, there is a green color correcting moisturizer available that reduces the appearance of redness in skin. It's subtle, but definately helps.
    Girls, makeup can do wonders. You should first put a little foundation on your neck, so as to create an even look. Then, dab massive amounts of concealer if necessary on the spots, but don't rub to much, just enough to set it in,but not enough to rub it off.
    If noticed, admit nothing, act suprised. Say, it must be a bruise for some game you were playing, or someone bumped into you, or you hit it. Admit nothing.
    Got collared shirts? Use them. They can easily hide a love bite if adjusted properly.
    Some things not to do:
    Bandages. They seem like a good idea, a nice coverup. Yes, they do hide it, but they draw unnecessary attention. A cut on someone's neck is very rare, so people will be interested. Of course, there will always be those who don't believe the tale you have made to cover for the bandage, and make guesses as to what it is. It can be very hard to avoid these comments and questions, for many will demand to see the injury. If you really know how to weasle your way out of a situation, then you can go for it. Otherwise, don't try it.
    Drawing attention to it in anyway. Constantly rubbing your neck or touching it is going to make people look at it. Enough said.
    Wear flashy earrings or necklaces. The last thing you want is people looking in that area. Take this time to show off your latest rings or nail polish.
    Generally, it should take about a week to get rid of the average hickey, but it fluctuates depending on the sensitivity of your skin. However, afterwards your skin is more sensitive and will pick up on others more quickly, even if less pressure is used. So learn the first time, and stop it w/ the hickies, or atleast, not anywhere immeadietely visible. Tummies make nice places. They're generally hidden, yet not too intimate.

and let me add by saying Advice as a Nurse.....

Question for people wanting to know ......

Does hickies cause cancer?

A hickey is produced when blood accumulates under the skin because of suction. There is no reason why this would in any way cause cancer so you have nothing to worry about.
    What Matters Most is HOW you SEE Yourself".

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    all it does is leave like a little red mark.
    Sometimes a red mark turns into a hickie. When you suck on the neck, your messing with the blood to try to get realeased out of the skin, which ends up being the "little red mark". The next day, the red blood been showed on the skin, will dry and darkenn in result into a "hickie". But you might want to suck a little harder if you want it that bad.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    Because your talking weird and your sentences aren't complete or organized correctly. You are using a translator, don't lie or you just have broken English. Try using [URL=http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr]Babel Fish Translation[/URL]
    HAHAAHAAA man you say some funny shit that makes me laugh, anyways let her give you hickies down below around the penial area....that shit makes me hard as **** and your manager wont ever see it
    ...and don't forget to use a Jimmy Hat

they way i give my girl a hickie man is a start out slow kissing her neck then get alittle rough on kissing and sucking her neck and the goal is not to try to make the bigest hickie but to do it in a nice and sexual manner

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12