+ Follow This Topic

Thread: No Clue What To Do???

No Clue What To Do???

Hey, so I met this guy recently at my university and we hit it off right away. We started having a romantic relationship and about 3 months in we made it official, then a couple of weeks later, he broke it off with me because he has feelings for an old ex. He knows that he is never going to be with this girl again. So he told me he doesn't want to be with me well he still has feeling for her. He tells me that maybe once he figures out how to let go of his ex, things could work out between us, but he is not telling me yes or no. We both want to remain friends with each other.The problem is that I have really fallen for this guy, I don't want to lose him. I understand that he needs time to figure things out and I'm willing to give him that, but at the same time I do want to be with him. I don't know whether I should move on and give up, or wait around to see what happens? I just need some advice on what to do, to make sure that he wants me back and that he doesn't want anyone else. I just don't really know how to handle this, so that in the end he wants to be with me.

You should move on because you weren't good enough for him to forget about his ex.

There is no way to make sure he wants to be with you. However, respect his wishes and give him the time he needs. Don't stop yourself from living your own life though. If you like this guy, that is fine. Don't go out looking for other people to date. But that doesn't mean you can't go out and be social. And if you find yourself liking someone else, don't resist it just for this guy. There are no guarantees in life, so be sure you live for yourself and not a maybe someone else.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

feeling for old ex..... kiss his ass and get rid of him... move on..
    it is difficult but this is best....
    after he gets his next girlfriend then he will remenber u i suppose..he wil always have the habit of remembering his ex.. this will make ur life miserable... move on move on