+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She looks to be in love but im not . I dont want to hurt her ,help please =(

She looks to be in love but im not . I dont want to hurt her ,help please =(

Hello people =)

Ill like to know your opinion on this dilema I have, it would be very appreciated.

I met a girl in a 3 days trip, i flirted with her and had fun with her, the last day she ended very "close" to me.
    I invited her for a date, we kissed a lot on the 1st date, to be honest my first kiss in my life (18 years weird ha xD), i really didnt know if i liked her i just wanted to try what was kissing a girl, we had other oportunities to kiss and we did. The problem is that now i know that i dont like her but she seems to fall in love and have hopes in a relashionship. I know her for 3 weeks be the way.

I dont wana hurt her, i feel so bad for doing this(just to have a 1st kiss) in the past i felt very damaged when i was rejected for girls wich i was very attracted to but today i get rejected and I look for other fishes in the sea =).

So in resume how can I tell her that I dont want a relanshionship with her and not hurt her ? Just be friends?
    I really hate doing bad to other people and is a very awfaul feeling, but i feel if I wait to much she will get even more hurt.

Just explain to her that you are not sure if you want to move any further at this point. Let her know that you like her as a friend, but you are not sure if anything more will develop.
    Don't tell her you were using her to get a kiss though. You aren't even sure that is why you kissed her, so telling her that is just mean.
    But be honest and don't lead her on.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Quote Originally Posted by devonbrown View Post
    Just explain to her that you are not sure if you want to move any further at this point. Let her know that you like her as a friend, but you are not sure if anything more will develop.
    Don't tell her you were using her to get a kiss though. You aren't even sure that is why you kissed her, so telling her that is just mean.
    But be honest and don't lead her on.
    Thank you for your advice =). Ill tell her that i want her as a firend.

No problem. Good luck!
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Job Done =).

She looked like she was waiting for other kind of talk like "i love you" .
    Now she is pissed at me, and the group we see togther she is every werid and acts like she is angry but whatever.
    Now I have peace and next girl i date out should be a girl wich im really attracted to.