+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Really really miss my ex

Really really miss my ex

my ex broke up with me about a month and a half ago, 2 weeks after the breakup she started seeing her ex again, yah it sucks and i know i should be all like **** her n y would i care about someone who would do that . but i cant seem to stop misisng her, i dont have a desire to meet other women yet, she has not called once and i am wondering if it would be okay to call her and tell her how i still feel . Would i just be slapping myself in the face ?

even tho she hurt me i still want to talk to her once in a while but i dont know if i should bother concidering the lack of interest and care she has shown me since the breakup, its as if i dont exist to her anymore. i wonder if maybe she would want me to call and has not called me because she thinks it would be wrong because she broke up with me and does not know how i would react or if i am still mad ,

i have been told never to tell an ex you still care because she will never appriciate you or miss you cus she knows she can have you back if it dosent work out with her bf .

i dont know what to do, i think i just want to talk to her because i miss her so much sometimes. .. i dunno

ohh.. im sorry for that =[

definitely don't call! its hard but occupy yourself with other things. eventually, you will be ready to go out and meet other people. just keep reminding yourself of what she did to you and how she hurt you.

that was a shitty thing for her to do. was the ex part of the reason for the break-up?

Ugh. I'm having the same problem and I do end up cracking and calling him.

Everytime I do it, I end up regretting it. Don't call unless it's necessary because you have one last thing to say for your own closure. Talking to her just for the sake of speaking to her will only prolong the healing process.

Do not call. Do not text. Do not email. Just recognise that it's over. And MOVE ON

*agrees with Boisdevie*
    Don't contact her.

Jeez, the world is full of men and women. Find another one.

It's only a month...be strong...u will be amazed how u will feel about this whole thing six monoths or a year from now. U will be totally over her and u will be asking "What the hell was i thinking" lolol. seriously.

thanks for all of your advice, and since the breakup i right away started doing things for myself and working on issues i had in this relationship and ones in the past , really changing things for the better and i am not just saying that, i have read self help books , been going to the gym constantly and my self esteem is improving which has always been a big flaw, i know if my ex saw me now she would see a huge difference and i wouldnt even have to say i have changed,

After serious thinking and doing relationship inventories and analyzing the relationship i have decided i want my ex back . not because i miss the feeling i had but because i truly love her, even after 2 months of not being with her or talking to her , i feel we had something special and that because of all the fighting she got confused and her ex was there for her after she lest me and i do not think she truly loves him and i know she loved me, yes she hurt me and i am still a bit angry but i do forgive her .

i also have a phone of hers that my friend is fixing, it was supposed to be done months ago , when we broke up she said she still wanted it back, it is an i phone , when he fixes it how should i get it back to her, should i call and ask for her address and send it, should i see if she wants to meet to get it or should i ask one of her sisters on facebook to give me her address so i can send it . i want the adress so i can also send her and her family x mas cards,

how do you think i sholud get it back to her,

What advice can all you experienced women give me to better my chances of her liking me again. How do i find out if she is in love or truly committed to her bf, she is 22 years old, he is 33 and has kids, i dont know why she went back to that even after all the shitty things she said he did when she was with him before me, thats why i think i may have a chance of getting her back, .. note.. i am not in a rush , i want to do it right, i do not want her to dislike me and i do not want to mess it up so please, if you have any questions you can ask me o better the advice you can give then do so please,