+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did he have a thing 4 me? I'm NOT A TROLL seriously!!!!!!!!

This site is full of girls saying - he looked at me and smiled, do you think he likes me.

I'm still trying to figure out a time line here. You had a teacher that you thought made too much eye contact and was eyeing you up. Now you are graduated AND he is newly married, you are worried that he will stop just looking at you but pursue you by stalking..

NOW I think you are blowing things out of proportion. That is a total irrational leap of logic, thinking the guy you caught looking at you, is now going to stalk you.

First, I believe is something gives you the heebeegeebees, there is a reason for it. But maybe the role is reversed here. Maybe you are the one living in fantasy land, and your fantasies are creeping you out. Crushes on teachers is very normal. Didn't you say - I wonder what would happen if I returned the smile? Fantasy land!

Second, teachers are suppose to make eye contact and be friendly. No, they aren't suppose to stare. But most people who are staring for inappropriate reasons look away once they are caught. Either he is unsettling bold in his pursuit, which I doubt - or - you are blowing this out of proportion (the reason why I say this is that your fears of stalking is so out landish that I think you are living in fantasy world).

Saying that a teacher is making advances on you is a VERY serious offence. He can lose his livelihood. He paid for 4 years of college, invested time, and now some girl 'thinks' he looks too much. Now if other girls said the same, it would raise red flags. Or if he leered instead of making eye contact. Being a male teacher is hard enough. They are in a woman dominated profession, and everything they do is judged to make sure it isn't 'potentially sexual' toward anyone - students and staff. They are told things that women teachers are not told - to never be in a room alone with a student, not to talk about anything personal with a student, don't touch them - even on the shoulder, don't be overly friendly. Now what should the list include? Don't make eye contact?

I'm going to say it again. It is tough to be a male teacher. Some girl writes this, and almost everyone says the dude is guilty and creepy. I had a friend that is a male teacher and he said the same thing, if he had any idea how paranoid and accusing everyone was toward men teachers, he would have never picked that profession. And no he never was accused, but he said he heard enough situations like this post, that it was down right frightening.

What should I do?

I'm the kind of person who likes to be prepared for things that could go wrong at anytime or in the future. If I know how to deal with a situation it takes a tremendous burden off my chest and I can then go on with my life.

I was told by friends that this study hall teacher hangs out at the mall with his wife all the time. Ever since I heard about that I never go to the mall. The reason I don't go is because I'm afraid he'll approach me or think I'm trying to get with him (or that I'm a stalker).

My question is what should I do if this study hall teacher ever approached me or made a pass at me? I always feel bad whenever I have to reject someone. What if this could potentially turn into a stalking case? Like I said I understand this may never happen but being prepared really helps!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If he ever tries to actually hit on you, just laugh and tell him he's too old. Trust me, he won't bother you anymore.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Dear OP- swearing you are NOT a troll involves you coming on here and engaging in a regular conversation. Since you do not, I'm inclined to think you are 100% troll like.
    The reason she says she's not a troll Girl is that she's starlet2010 that was banned for her over abundance of asinine threads.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12