+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did he have a thing 4 me? I'm NOT A TROLL seriously!!!!!!!!

Did he have a thing 4 me? I'm NOT A TROLL seriously!!!!!!!!

I'm not a troll this really happened and I need your take on this. I graduated from high school last year and this all started in my freshmen year of high school. The first time I saw my study hall teacher was in the 6th grade during gym he had substituted for my gym teacher. I didn't think he was that cute like all my other friends thought. I don't remember him staring at me because in 6th grade I didn't think te way I do now as an adult and I was probably too engaged in playing dodgeball(I remember what we were playing). I remember him smiling at me really big and no teacher had did that (male teachers).

It was later during my freshmen year of high school that I first saw him again. I was in homeroom when I saw him in the hallway moving a desk with a boy. The study hall teacher made eye contact with me when I looked out the door when the desk made a loud noise being pushed on the floor. I started thinking he's got a thing for me.

I didn't think about him until I saw him constantly staring at me during pep rallies, fire drills and then he started hanging out in homeroom class because my homeroom teacher retired and he and another study hall teacher took over. He would position his chair facing me and just ogle me and grin. I zoned out in homeroom one day and I think he deliberately made something fall cause when the thing that fell made a noise I looked at where the noise was coming from and since he was right there by the thing that fell I saw him looking at me across the room and smiling.
    On the way to lunch he'd be in the hallway talking to another teacher looking down at his pad of paper for writing people up. He looked up and stared at me. I had study hall the next semester. I would get there and he'd be surrounded by students and he'd look at me. None of my friends noticed. Advice? I'm not paranoid I know when someone's looking at me. I'm afraid he'll stalk me when I least expect him. He's newly married. I've thought about him everyday since then.

Who cares? He's a teacher and this kind of shit isn't supposed to happen. Ignore him so that his pedophile fantasies don't come real.

Smileyface -- please please please be careful. this man has RED FLAGS written all over him. if he's interested in you it is only for him to fulfill some foolish fantasy. this guy is creepy, weird, and ultimately interested in breaking the law. please confide in a trusted friend, and be careful. if he starts to make any advances towards you tell another adult (preferably a female adult).

i don't want to scare you, but what you've told me makes me worry about you. if you need any help from us don't hesitate to ask.

If anything, tell your parents that this guy is creeping you out. The behavior will stop instantly after they deal with the principal.

People have told me it was meaningless and that that was a delusion. I don't understand that because I made eye contact and saw him looking all the time-- I'm not sure what he was thinking but I'm assuming it was dirty. What r u to think if a man is staring?

Forgot to tell you that once my friends and the study hall teacher were standing outside of the homeroom door waiting for the bell to ring and he never smiled, looked at me or spoke to me. I was confused cause I thought he had a thing for me. I tought this would be the perfect time to make it more apparent he likes me. What do you think would happen if I stared back and smiled?

don't worry about finding out. he's a teacher, and his relationship with you should be ONLY professional. another way to think about it, what would you think if he was stalking one of your close friends, or your sister?

as i said, stay away from this guy. true, maybe you're overreacting, but there's no reason in "finding out." as dopple said, one surefire way to stop his advances is to tell your dad. if it was me, and i had a daughter that was getting advances from a male teacher i would be furious.

Holy shit a man looked at you call the police.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaza View Post
    he's a teacher,
    He WAS her teacher. In her freshman year of high school. She graduated a year ago.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyface View Post
    What do you think would happen if I stared back and smiled?
    You'd convey intereste, he'd persue you and then: you'd be the little whore who slept with her teacher, he'd get fired and his professional career forever ruined- that's what

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    He WAS her teacher. In her freshman year of high school. She graduated a year ago.

my mistake -- i thought she was still a freshman in high school. that makes more sense.

still, i think this guy is creepy for eyeing freshman girls.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh, whoops- but STILL, gross. And it's still fairly unprofessional to for the teacher to creep on a chick that JUST graduated I imagine that is significantly frown upon.

I have to agree that this man's behavior, while not breaking any laws technically, is pretty creepy. Whatever your situation now, I would avoid this man and concentrate on your life. He is not really a factor in your current life, so keep it that way.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Oh, whoops- but STILL, gross. And it's still fairly unprofessional to for the teacher to creep on a chick that JUST graduated I imagine that is significantly frown upon.
    Yeah, that's true. It's just that the guy didn't really do anything other than stare at her and smile in 9th grade (possibly creepy, but maybe just a kind teacher) and she STILL worries about him stalking her. From what I remember last time she posted about this (under another account) is that she hasn't even seen the guy for four years. Sorry, OP, but you are paranoid and delusional.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dear OP- swearing you are NOT a troll involves you coming on here and engaging in a regular conversation. Since you do not, I'm inclined to think you are 100% troll like.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast